chapter seven

Casey woke up to her phone alarm going off. She rolled out of bed and picked out an outfit. A pair of dark blue jeans with a red shirt and white converse. She walked to her bathroom and stripped her clothes off, stepping into the shower.

After she was dressed, she picked up her school bag and her overnight bag, walking downstairs. She saw Michael in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Pancakes? Since when do you make breakfast?" Casey asked. Michael grinned, "Since I started cooking for money, that's when. I need practice on breakfast foods, so you get breakfast now," he said. Casey nodded, "Okay then. What about bacon?" She asked. He nodded, "Bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles. Every breakfast food," he said.

Casey sat down at the table as Michael put a plate of food on front of her. "There you go. And eat fast, we have to leave in about 10 minutes," he warned. Casey nodded, stuffing her face with the delicious pancakes.

•••

Michael pulled up to the school and let Casey out of the car. "Text me after school so I know your still going home with your friend," Michael said. "I will," Casey replied, shutting the door. Michael rolled down the window, "I don't even get a bye? I'm not going to see you for like 2 days. How am I gonna make it?" Michael yelled out the window. Casey blushed as a few people looked over at them. She turned around and walked back to window, Michael was looking at her with a smile. "Bye Mikey, love you," she said. "Love you too," Michael said pulling away.

Casey walked towards Bella and the rest of their friends. "Heeeeyyyy, Casey!" Eric said. Casey smiled a bit, "Hey, guys," she said. Bella smiled, "What did your brother mean when he said he wouldn't see you for two days?" She asked.

"I'm spending the night with Alice Cullen," Casey replied. The group gasped, except for Jessica. "You're WHAT?" Mike asked. Casey started to repeat herself but Eric cut her off, "No, we heard you the first time. What we mean is, HOW?"

Casey shrugged, "Alice asked me to spend the night, I said yes. What more do you want?" "Well I think it's nice. The Cullen's normally keep to themselves," Angela said.

"Okay well, I don't think you should go," Mike said. "Why not?" Bella asked. "Because, they give me a weird feeling," Mike answered. Casey rolled her eyes at him. "I'm serious. I mean, that Hale kid is looking at you right now. Like, beginner level stalking," Mike said. They all turned around and looked towards the Cullen/Hale's. They all turned when they realised that they had been spotted. Well, everyone except Alice, she waved with a bright smile on her face.

Casey waved back and turned back to face Mike. "I'm going," she said. "What if you get murdered?" Eric asked. "She's not going to get murdered," Bella said. Mike put his hands up in surrender, "Fine, but if you mysteriously disappear, I'm telling the cops that it was them." Casey sighed, "Whatever. But I'm not going to mysteriously disappear, " she said.

The bell rang and they all walked in the school, towards their separate classes. Casey walked towards her English class and walked through he door, only to see that there was someone in her normal seat. He was a pretty blonde boy with a lip piercing, and he looked to be quite tall. Casey had never seen him before, 'He must be new' she thought.

Instead of bothering him or the teacher, Casey looked for another empty seat. "Casey!" She looked over and saw Emmett and Jasper across the room with an empty seat between them. She walked over and sat her books on the desk. "Can I sit here for today? If you don't want me to, I can just ask Mr. Halls for another seat, but I was kinda not wanting to talk-"