Chapter 14

"OH MY GOD, MAGS?!?!" She yelled from across the room, causing everyone to turn and stare at me.

    "I'll be right back babe." I told Cole, giving him a reassuring look and a quick peck. I was soon in a big bear hug. "Carm!! How are you? What are you doing here?"

    "We're visiting Kenz! W-" She said before being cut off.

    "Maggie!!!" Mackenzi said sprinting over to me and jumping into my arms. "I missed you so much!" Her grin was ear to ear.

    "I missed you guys too! It's been way too long." We gathered around a little area of the kitchen and talked for a long time.

    "So.. who was that guy from before?" Carmen asked.

    "What guy??" Kenz egged on.

    "Oh, um that was Cole. We've been dating for a while." I said, not really wanting to get into it, but knowing I would have to.

    "You're dating Cole Williams?? Like as in the junior Cole Williams??" Kenz said, rather surprised.

    "Yeah, for about a year now." I smiled at them. "Why so shocked?"

    "Oh, I don't know.. I just didn't see that happening." She laughed a little, but I was kind of offended. "Not because of you, just because of him. He's like some sort of frat god, I just never thought that someone so sweet and down to earth would be with him."

    "Well, he's really sweet and down to earth too. I've known him my whole life, his mom owns a gallery in Boston that my mom used to work for."

    "This has been exciting, so many people are here. I've missed all of you so very much!" Kenz said once again.

    "I don't mean to take away from the moment, but 'all of you'?" I questioned, it was just Carm and I.

    "Yeah, you two and the guys!" My face turned serious and bright red. "God Carmen, I thought you told her they were here too!" Kenz said, now knowing I didn't know other people would be here.

    "I-I'm just gonna go to the bathroom quickly. I'll be right back." I started to go towards the bathroom, but heard Cole's voice and turned to find out who he was talking too.

    "Yeah! My girlfriend, she's around here somewhere. She's from Frankenmuth too! You might know her, she's hard to miss with all that beauty!" I came up behind his big frame, nervous to the faces I might meet. "Here she is now!" I looked up at Cole, his hazel eyes shining down on me. "Sorry, um Mags this is Jake, Josh, Danny, and Sammy was it?"

    "Yeah Sammy." There they were, all of the boys I had been avoiding for years. They were in front of me and I was in shock. "We actually know Maggie, we've known her since we were little." I didn't hug any of them, but just stood there.

    "Weird, I've known her since we were little too!" Cole said trying to lighten the air a bit. "Hey why don't we all sit down? Maybe you guys can catch up and I can learn some more about Maggie's rockstar friends." I loved how innocent and unknowing Cole was, even though he was so smart and intelligent. I nodded slowly and we moved over to the couches. "I'll be right back, duty calls for a fraternity president to make a speech!" Cole yelled over his shoulder.

    We sat there awkwardly.

    "Soooo... Mags how've you been?" Josh asked, his eyes looked hurt and wanting.

    "Good, you know school's a bitch, but I'm happy." I smiled at him, a warm smile that would remind him of home.

    "How come we've never heard about any Cole before?" Jake asked, but Sammy smacked his arm to make him realize it was a weird question. Jake looked mad, worse than Josh. I answered anyway.

    "Uhmm, I don't know. We sort of lost touch for a while, but he told me he was starting at UMich a couple of years ago and asked me out to lunch sometime. The rest is kind of history, I guess." My smile was pained and awkward, but I got it out.

    "You look good." Sammy said, I looked down at my boots. "Really good Mags."

    "I missed you Sammy!" I said.

    "Hey! What about me?" Danny said.

    "I missed all of you." Saying 'all' made my skin crawl, but I knew it was true. We sat in silence for a while. "Okay listen, I'm gonna go find Cole, but it was nice talking to you guys." I said getting up before I got emotional. This time I did go to the bathroom, a single tear dripping down my face as I locked the door. I fixed my makeup quickly and moved to leave, but as I did I bumped into someone. It was Jake. "I'm sorry." I said, pushing my hair behind my ear.

    "It's okay, I was kind of looking for you anyway."

    "Oh well then I guess you're in luck!" I moved over into a little butler's pantry and he closed the door

    "I just wanted to apologize for what I said that night. I was a real dick and I just wanted you to feel the way I felt. It was stupid and juvenile and I'm just really sorry." I looked at him, into his big brown eyes and I forgave him instantly, knowing that what he had said would still stay with me forever.

    "It's okay Jake. Are you and Hannah still together?" I asked, trying to be happy for him.

    "Yeah we are. She's been pretty great about the whole Greta thing." He smiled, but it looked forced. I nodded. "Cole seems, well he seem pretty great too."

    "Yeah, he is.. pretty great." We were closer now and I knew were going to hug. Soon I was pulled in a deep hug. One that I wanted to wash away everything, any pain we'd caused each other, but that's not how this kind of thing worked. My head sat on his shoulder and I felt tears coming. "I missed you.." I whispered into his arm. His mouth was against mine now, as if we were trying to make up for lost time. This time though, I didn't care about anything else. I only cared that he was with me, our skin brushing against each others. This time, I didn't think about Hannah and I didn't think about Cole. My hands tangled through his hair, missing the sensation. He started to kiss down my neck, I let moans escape my mouth and he knew that I liked it. I reached for his shirt, unbuttoning the flannel until his chest bare. He had me pushed up against the wine shelf, the clinking, our breathing, and the music from outside were the only things I could hear. Jake took the of hem my shirt in his hands and pulled it off revealing my bare chest. I hadn't really processed what was about to happen as he began kissing my breasts and more moans came choking out of me. "Ja-Jake."

    "Yeah.."

    "I've never.. um.. you know.." He stopped and stood back from me, leaving me sitting on the side counter.

    "Really?" He asked, coming back and playing with my hair. "Not with Cole?"

    "I always had the chance, but I told him I was too scared." He looked down at my half naked body. "Not that I haven't done other things, I just saw this leading somewhere.."

    "Hey, it's okay. I'm good, we don't have to do anything."

    "But I want to." I said, making my mind up on the spot. I pulled him closer to me. His arms were on either side of the counter and I open my legs for him to walk into the nook. I undid his belt and looked into his eyes deeply. He took off my pants and then my dark green panties. I was completely exposed to him. I unzipped his pants, pushing them down, then his boxers. I was wet, hot, and sweating a bit. Nervousness spread throughout me, but I was comfortable with this. Then it happened. He was inside of me, I gasped loudly from a little pain since we hadn't really gone with foreplay. Soon, I was comfortable and he pushed in and out of me. It was a sensation I'd never felt before. The knot in my stomach was becoming tighter and tighter, until my body tensed up and head tilted back with pleasure. That was my first real orgasm. Jake's movements started to become tired, he pulled out of me, cumming on some pile of paperwork that was next to us. I kissed him, I kissed him hard. We both put on our clothes and stood there for a moment, close to each other

    "You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain.." He whispered to me

    "Like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean, you fill up my senses, come fill me again." I whispered back into his shoulder. I kissed him once more and then walked out, immediately realizing what I had just done.