Chapter 30

— Author's Note —
Hey, so this is 30!! Haha anyway, this chapter is rather graphic, I'm just trying something out. So this is like a little warning!

2016 - Thanksgiving Day

    "Stop fussing, Josh." I said taking his hand. He kept playing with his shirt and it was annoying me. We had called an uber, pause to gag, so we could make it to dinner on time.

    "I'm not fussing."

    "Hey, you chose that shirt, it's your fault." I said. He was angry because I told him he couldn't wear his drug rug to dinner, so he wore one of Jake's flannels. I heard snickering from Jake next to me. "Don't start with me, I know what you were wearing last night in my room and I will tell them all." Jake paused and looked at me as to ask if I was serious. I nodded my head.

    "What was he wearing last night?" Sam said from the back. I heard a smack. "Oww, so unnecessary."

    "You deserved it, Sammy Lamby." Ronnie said sweetly.

    "This is it guys." I hopped out of the car and we walked up to the buzzer. "Hey, it's me!" I said into the speaker.

    "Come on up." I heard Clare's voice boom through, then a loud buzzing as to tell us to come up. We walked up all the stairs to the top floor of the old building. When the door opened I was greeted by Niall.

    "Hello darlin'!" He said pulling me into a hug.

    "Hey! You remember everyone from the other night, right?" He nodded, saying hello to all of them.

    They were so welcoming, we all sat around a beautiful table, ate and drank delicious food, and laughed our asses off. When it came time to clean up, I got everyone in the kitchen to make everything go by faster. We turned on a little music and it just ended up being a dance party. I noticed that Jake and Niall both weren't there, where were they? I walked out from the kitchen and through the halls back to the dining room. I continued walking until I heard them speaking quietly. "So, you like her?" Niall asked.

    "Yeah, I actually kind of love her."

    "Oh that's big. I know she loves you, but I also know a little bit more about you." Jake's face froze. I was getting anxious and I could feel my palms sweating, but I wanted to see what was going to happen. "She told me, we all know."

    "Oh, I didn't know anyone else knew."

    "I get that you love her mate, but she's like my family."

    "She's like my family too." Jake said.

    "Well, she sure isn't like your sister." Niall said, his voice sounded a little creeped out,

    "I just mean that I really love her, she's one of my closest friends, I've known her since I was little."

    "Mmmhhmm. Well, you know the woman standing in there, pregnant and beautiful?" He asked, Jake nodded his head. "That's going to be my baby, but for now Maggie is my daughter. She always will be. I don't want to sound like a dick. If you hurt her, I will hurt you. Okay?" Jake nodded his head again. "Good. Now let's talk about something happier."

    As they began speaking about guitars, I made my way into the room. "Hey! What's going on in here?" I said enthusiastically, plopping down on Jake's lap. "Talking about me?" I asked.

    "You wish!" Jake said, sticking his tongue out at me. I reciprocated by sticking my tongue out as well. We retired to the couch as Niall got up to help in the kitchen. Jake sat down first and sat down on top of him, my legs creating an archway over his legs.

    "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked.

    "Just how much I love you." I smiled, feeling my cheeks heating.

    "And how much is that?"

    "I love you this much.." He said, kissing my lips sweetly.

    "Go on.." I laughed. He started to kiss me, this time he was being powerful. He kissed down my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I moaned as his tongue flipped over it. "Jake... mmm... we can't do this here." I said, looking down at him, head almost in between my breasts. I got up, pulling him with me into the kitchen. I grabbed Clare and asked if we could take a nap in the guest room. With her permission we walked out of the kitchen casually and then I ran into the room. Jake walked in and I closed the door behind him. He pushed my back up against the door, kissing me passionately once again. Working his way down back to my sweet spot. His hands grazed my hips up and down, pulling my dress up off me, leaving me in only my underpants -- I couldn't wear a bra with the dress.

    "Fuck. You can't do that to me." He whispered on my skin, leaving wets kisses down my chest until he made it to my breasts. His passion stops when he started to lick one of my boobs. He was slowly sucking on my nipple and he was using his hand to play with the other one. I moaned and could feel him smiling against my breasts. He left them feeling satisfied and making me more wet. His sloppy kisses went over my stomach and down to the hem of my underwear. I closed my eyes tightly bracing myself, then peeking down at him. He slowly removed my panties. He planted kisses along my thighs, I felt like I might fall over, so I pushed myself up against the wall harder. In seconds his mouth came in contact with me. It grazed over my clit lightly as he watched. I closed my eyes, tilting my head back.

    "No, look at me." He said, his face turned red. "I didn't know I said that out loud." He went back to sucking and kissing, his eyes on me the entire time. I maintained eye contact and it made me hotter. After a little bit, my hips started to buckle and he inserts not one, but two fingers inside of me.

    "Fuck." I yelped. He reached up, putting his other hand on my breasts. As his tongue continue over my clit, I was close, so close that I wanted to scream, but I knew that wouldn't be good. When I finally came, I was quivering. Jake stood back up and kissed me, walking towards the bed, but I pulled him back. "You'll need help too. Don't want you coming too quick." I pushed him against the wall, where I once stood. I undid all of his buttons ripping the shirt off of his body. "God, you're sexy.." I said starting to kiss his chest, but I could tell he was antsy, but I kneeled down and undid his buckle, then took his pants off. I could see his bulge trying to get out of his boxers, I set it free. It almost hit me in the face, but quickly hit his stomach first. I looked up at him and smiled. I started pumping him a little bit, just so I could see the precum. I took his head in my mouth, lightly sucking. I licked all up and down his dick before I started to actually work. I put him in my mouth and started bobbing my head. As I noticed him fidgeting more and more, I took him farther. I watched him as he took my head in his hands, signaling for me to go deeper. I deepthroated him to the point that I started gagging, but it was worth it as he facefucked me and came in my mouth. Normally I wouldn't be the girl to swallow, but I did in this instance.

    Jake walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, "Get over here and fuck me." He said, his bossy attitude was just getting a bigger rise out of me. I walked over to him and stood there for a second staring at him. He grabbed my ass and pulled me on top of him. He was still sitting up and I got the feeling he would be staying that way for whatever he did. I felt him run up against me. I gasped a little as he almost entered me. He was teasing and I didn't hate it. He ran his dick up against my clit, rubbing it so I would become soaking. It worked. And then suddenly he slipped himself into me. I gasped at the feeling. I held onto his shoulders as I started to move up and down slowly, but I settled myself farther down on him because I wanted to feel as much of him as I could. Jake's hands rested on my hips urging me to go faster, but we kept it slow. I almost came just thinking about what we were doing. My breath was shaky and I hit my orgasmed. I actually had two while Jake enjoyed being this deep in me. The second time I tightened around him, he let loose. I had my hands tangled up around his neck in his hair. "That's the best feeling." An out of breath Jake whispered.

    "Fucking tell me about it."