A/N: UPDATE

Okay, I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I dunno what's going on with me, but I've had no motivation to do/found no joy in doing things I enjoy doing, ie writing fanfics. But it's winter break so I have more time to do things now and I'll try to get something in this week. Who knows, maybe I'll make a Christmas special?

On another note, I have 1.04K reads! That is over 1,000 reads! Holy heck! That's a lot more than the 7 I was expecting! Thank you so much for reading this book. I love writing it...and making fun of Zane? The last few chapters I wasn't very nice to him hmm. I gotta twist things up because I love them all, but Zane has always been one of my favorites. I guess I relate to him more than the others. Let's compare the two of us.
Weird? ✔
Judged for weirdness? ✔
Smart? ✔
Affinity for winter/cold? ✔
Existential crisis? ✔
Doubts themself because of difference? ✔
Can cook? ✔
Likes falcons? ✔
Would die for their friends? ✔
Would die for strangers? ✔
Underestimated? ✔
Overestimated? ✔
Used? ✔
Overlooked? ✔
Doesn't understand why they're unliked? ✔
Has a funny on/off switch? ✔
Wow, that's more than I thought. I guess I wasn't nice to him because I saw myself in him, and who would be nice to me? Not me, and I don't see why others would.

Which leads to my next point. Y'all have been so supportive as I've gone through whatever this is, referring to myself of course. It's thrown me off of a schedule I at least kinda used and given me no reason to write, but rather reasons not to. I honestly was so anxious over how people would react when I first published that A/N that said I needed to time because of my anxiety, and all of my readers have been so supportive and kind, so thank you!

TL;DR:
•Sorry I haven't updated (I suck)
•Winter break = new chapters? (I suck)
•1.04K reads! :) (I suck)
•Zane is awesome (I suck)
•Y'all have been really supportive despite the fact I suck
•Thank you and bare with me please (b/c I suck)

For the parentheses you have to read in between the lines. Anyway, I love y'all! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! It's winter and no school (I hope that's true outside of America), so even if you don't celebrate, Happy Life!
💝Michelle