The Entry

Your POV

"No matter what, I want you to be happy," Roy said. You two were sitting on the couch together, almost ready to begin your traditional Star Wars marathon. Right before a new movie came out, you always had a marathon of all the other movies.

"I know you do." You didn't know why Roy was saying this. It seemed out of the blue.

"I know you know, but, just listen. I'll always want you to be happy. If that means we become friends, then I'm okay with that."

"What has gotten into you?" You were worried about him, now that he was saying things about you breaking up with him. "Are you alright?"

"I totally am. I just want you to know that I love you. And because I love you, I want you to know that if something happens and you don't want us to be a thing, then you should stop it. I won't try to stop you. I just don't want you to sacrifice your happiness for me, y/n."

You smiled. "Thanks, but I'm not leaving you any time soon." You curl against Roy and hug him tight. "I love you."

"I love you too, y/n."

"Let's stop being sappy for a second and turn on the movie."

Your hands shake slightly as you remember this moment with Roy. It had stuck with her since that day. At least, that's what you thought. Now that you're thinking about it, you totally forgot all about it this past year. Roy had told you to do what you need to do to find happiness. Even if that meant finding love somewhere else.

Maybe I should actually listen to him right now, you think. But that leads to a new problem. Now I have to choose. And what if none of them reciprocate my feelings? You don't know if you can deal with this stress now. I should wait until this is all hopefully over to do anything. Hopefully it will end well.