Jam Out! ◤Larry Johnson◢

◤Author's noteI had to listen to a few OG emo songs from the few bands I know to complete this one shot. I'm so sorry it took so long and that it is short! Also, is it better if I write this in second person or in third person, asking for opinions! Hope you enjoy this one shot! Requested by wish42 ◢ 

You walk up to school, headphones connected to your phone as you nod your head to the beat of the music. You are what people consider as an "Emo girl", anything you have on you is or has black on it. It's only because you love black, but everyone had made rumours about you being in a cult or something. Travis, as everyone knows, would insult you upon sight for he thinks that you're sinning by loving black.

Is it really a big deal for someone to love black?

"Babe, morning!"

It really isn't, you think as you smile at your boyfriend, Larry.

"Morning babe," You greet, kissing him on the cheek. You hang your headphones by your neck. "How was your weekend?"

"We played video games," Larry tells you, glancing at Sal who seems a bit out of it. "Horror video games, to be exact."

"I think I'll have nightmares for the whole week." Sal wearily whines. "Fuck you, Larry, this is your fault."

"Dude, I got scared too, I couldn't sleep last night either." Larry whines back, slinging an around around your shoulder. 

"Wussies." You snicker at them, causing both males to pout at you. You all walk to your first class, luckily you had the same class that morning. You were joined by Ashley and Todd, being a large group dominating the halls. 

"Well would 'ya look at that," The five of you hear, "A nerd, a stoner, fags, and two goths. Wow, no wonder God doesn't love you."

"And look a bully, no wonder your dad doesn't love you." You suddenly retort, immediately feeling the guilt as Travis' eyes widen and suddenly narrow into a glare as he stomps over to you.

"Say that one more time you bitch-!"

"Don't touch my girlfriend, asshole!" 

Luckily Larry had the self-control to hold Travis back from punching your face.

"You kinda deserved it?" Todd says, shrugging. 

"Sorry, Travis, Todd was kinda right?" If Sal didn't have his mask, they would have seen his apologetic smile. They walk to their class, with Larry slinging an arm around your shoulder.

"Damn, I have a badass of a girlfriend!" He laughs, ruffling your hair.

"Quit it!"

"Nah, babe, you know you love me."

"Not a good enough reason to ruin my hair."

"Right, right~"