You're So Adorable! ◤Larry Johnson || NSFW◢

◤Author's note : We been knew, I suck at writing smut. But I'll try to write this to the best of my ability!! The characters are aged up here, with them being in college already. Hope you enjoy this one shot! Requested by cherry-on-top_◢    

"I'm sorry babe, you looked so cute, I couldn't help myself~" Larry whispers in your ear, one hand acting as handcuffs as he holds your wrists together over your head, and the other one caressing your cheek. 

How you got into this situation, you couldn't tell if it was your fault or his.

The group and you decided to go to the mall, though they had to wait for you and Ash to get ready because Ash decided to go to your house and help you choose some clothes. You ended up wearing a bowknot shirt, a pleated dark blue skirt, and some black thigh-high socks you owned. 

Ash felt proud of her artwork, because when Larry saw you, they immediately see him looking all flustered as he couldn't look at you without gushing at how cute you are.

How did he ever get a cute girl as his girlfriend, he doesn't know. All he remembers is him asking you out when you were still in highschool, and you agreeing wholeheartedly with your signature adorable smile. Until now, he's terrible smitten with you. 

At the mall, of course, Larry's possessive that he wouldn't let other guys ogle at you. Yes, he admits, he could stare at you all day, but he doesn't want others to do so at you. 

Also, he couldn't stop himself from feeling hard at just the sight of you. You're so adorable that you looked hot in your clothes right now. His impure thoughts led him to imagine himself stripping you of your clothes and ravaging you.

Of course, he couldn't do that to cute and innocent you. It was painful for him to try and not to do anything sexual, especially in public. 

Though, you could sense his sexual desire by the way he'd put his hand on your waist while walking, or how his hand rested on your thigh while at the food court.

Which leads you being in Larry's room, you under him as he ties his hair up. In his eyes, you looked like a cute anime girl about to be fucked.

In this case, you were his cute anime girl about to be fucked.. by him.

You playfully struggle against his grip, unconsciously knowing how he likes to be dominant. You've heard this from Ash, though she had said it as a joke. You knew better. 

"Ah fuck, you don't know what I want to do to you." He groans, trying not to act swiftly as he might throw you off the mood. You could literally feel him hard against your groin, though you teasingly rub against him. He groans once more, "Y/N, don't, I will fucking hurt you."

"Actually, Larry, I'm not stopping you, am I?" You tell him, with that innocently sweet smile of yours. With a teasing whisper, you add, "Go on, do as you wish~"

Thus, Larry goes down on you. 

Of course he starts with kissing you on the lips, immediately pushing his tongue past your lips. The act catches you off guard, though you couldn't help but feel good. As someone who's submissive, Larry being dominant turns you the fuck on. Since he has your hands hostage above you, he goes ahead and unbuttons your shirt,  making sure to take off the bow you were wearing. 

Speaking of the bow, he pulls away from you, observing the untied bow in his hand. He looks at you, as if asking for permission.

"If it turns you on, then go ahead. I'll tell you if it's uncomfortable for me." You breathe out, smiling lovingly at him. He wordlessly nods, making sure to tie your hands up tightly but not tight enough to hurt you. You test it out, nodding at Larry as he goes down on you once more. You whisper into his ear, "I'm alright."

His lips ghost over your cheek, and he moves onto your neck. He prods, nips, and bites at your collarbone, looking for that one certain spot-

"Ah~"

Your breathe hitches, soft breaths slipping past your ajar lips. You could feel him smirk as he nips at that one spot, working on making a dark bruise on that specific spot. You mewl, body wriggling in his grip as your breathe speeds up.

He pulls away from you neck, taking a good look at his proud work. It's a single hickey on your collarbone, but he doesn't care, a mark's a mark. 

He turns to your chest, eyes widening a fraction. His hands move over to your chest, testing the size of it on his hands. Admittedly, Larry's an ass man so he had never focused on your boobs, but damn he could hold one in his hand.

"Stop teasing~" You whine at him, swaying from side to side. He squeezes one in his hand, enjoying the soft moans escaping from your lips. He pushes your bra upwards, seeing your boobs bounce from the motion. 

"You're a C cup, at least." He tells you, massaging one as he pinches the nipple of the other. 

".. How the fuck did you know?" You say in between puffs of breathe. He takes a good look at your chest then at your bra.

"I'm good at observing bra sizes." He jokes, making you giggle. He leans down, looking up at your as if asking for permission. You gently nod, later feeling his hot lips around your areola. You feel your eyes roll to the back of your head, the warm feeling on your chest felt too good. You rubs your legs together, trying to gather friction. You feel one hand pulling your skirt up, revealing your wet groin. He feels your thigh, pulling away from sucking you chest, ".. Wow, you're so wet."

"Nice job, Sherlock." You say, only to let out a moan as traces the folds of your labia. 

"Literally soaked, babe." He tells you, now pulling off your panties. He throws them aside, now positioning himself by your legs. Your eyes widen, he smirks at you.

"Now, let me have my treat~"

As he goes down on you, you try to muffle your words by pressing your lips together.

Let's just say that, Larry's tongue works wonder.

  ◤Author's note : Stopping here because it feels like a nice moment to stop. I'm sorry it's not a full lemon >~< I feel like I have failed you ;;A;; ◢