The Masked and The Faceless[2] ◤Sal Fisher◢

◤Author's note : aaaaaaa im starting to love this series, hope you enjoy this next part!

"SAAALLY FAAACE!"

"LAAARRY FAACE!"

People in the airport give the two best friends strange look as they hug it out in the middle of the airport. Ash shakes her head, laughing about her best friends.

"I miss you guys!" She exclaims, joining the hug. They all let go, with Larry raising his phone in the air as he starts a Youtube live. 

"Hey guys! We are back together!" Larry says, waving at the camera. They all exit the airport, with Larry still talking to the camera with Sal beside him. Todd hails a cab for them, which got a bit difficult due to the amount of luggage they had, with Ash having the most luggage out of them. 

They get to the hotel they're staying at, to which they learn that two other Youtubers are here.

"Hello, you guys!" calls out a familiar green-haired boy, rushing to Ash and giving her a big hug. With him is Larry's girlfriend and a friend of theirs with H/C hair and E/C eyes. Liam smiles at them, turning to his friends, "Of course you know Mina, Larry's girlfriend, and meet Y/N! My bestest friend, I'm bringing her to the party because she needs to go out more."

"Oh, shut up Liam, will you." You chuckle, lightly hitting his shoulder. Sal gives you a strange look, as if he recognises the voice. He only shrugs it off, many people have similar voices. "But yeah, I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you guys! I watch your videos, especially yours, Ash! One of your videos saved me when I ripped my favourite jeans."

"Glad that it did!" Ash walks up to you, slinging her arm into yours. "I feel like we're going to be best friends too."

"I hope we are." You say with a smile. "We're just about to check in, want to share a room with Mina?"

"This is going to be fun!" Mina slings her arm to your other side, smiling widely. "We can do each other's make up for the party too."

"We can even vlog!" Ash excitedly says, now heading over to the counter to check in for a hotel room. 

The guys shake their head at the girls, turning to speak with each other.

"Well, how are you guys?" Liam asks, smiling politely. "Did you see that U/N's coming to the party?"

"We did, and you know what U/N looks like, Liam, not fair." Sal laughs. "I only got to stream with them a few times, they're a good gamer."

"They really are, we played Super Smash Bros once and they beat me all the time." Liam tells them. "Anyway, like the girls have, want to share a hotel room?"

"No homo of course, even if we have two homos in this group!" Larry grins at Todd and at Liam, who only shake their heads at the guy. "Let's check in! I'm hella tired from the flight dudes."

"No one's sleeping, we're having a pillow fight!"

"Sal, no."

"SAL, YES, LOSER!"

x + x + x + x

It's been a few days since coming to the hotel, and you've had a great time hanging out with others. You would slip a few tweets to your subscribers, not trying to reveal that the person Ash, Larry, Sal, and Todd are hanging out with is already U/N. Liam had asked you if you were going to tell them, and you answer with a "not yet". Or maybe never at all.

You lie down on the bed beside Mina, in a white fluffy robe provided by the hotel. Ash is currently out, saying that she'll just buy something before they can go on doing make-overs for the party.