Uncertain Choice [1]◤Sal Fisher◢

Author's note : lET ME HIT Y'ALL UP WITH A YOUTUBER AU BECAUSE--- you guys know yellowpaco? He posted a video and watching it gave me a big inspiration to write this one up. Myosotis Bouquet is on the way, i'm still plotting how each ending happens :) also, from tomorrow 'til Sunday I won't be on because vacation. Anyway! Hope you enjoy this one! This isn't connected to the previous Youtuber AU, but it's still a Youtuber AU anyway (the redacted parts is Sal cursing)◢  

[NOTIFICATION] Sally Face uploaded : GUYS I HAVE A CONFESSION!

"Hey guys! Sally Face here!." Sal waves at the camera, smiling underneath his trademark prosthetic. Gizmo is on his lap as usual, seemingly asleep. He takes a deep breath, seeming sheepish in front of the camera as animated sweatdrops appear by his forehead. He unconsciously twirls a lock of his blue hair. "Here's the thing, as the title says, I have a confession!"

He leans forwards, tapping the table with both hands as a drum roll, before doing jazz hands as he says, "I like someone!"

The video then switches to Sal in the living room, pacing back and forth in front of the couch. He then takes a throw pillow, slamming it into the ground and yelling at the ceiling, "[Redacted], I don't like them, I [redacted] love them! [redacted]!"

It switches back to Sal in his gaming room, just staring into the camera. He puts his hand up, placing a post-it note with a smile hastily drawn on the lips of his prosthetic, "Yes, I like someone, and yes I feel happy about liking someone, but I'm scared [redacted]less."

"Why am I scared [redacted]less?"

Sal suddenly hides his face in his hands, groaning, "I'll get tired of bleeping out every fucking curse word here so fUCK YOU YOUTUBE! This is my video!"

He crosses his arms, a digitally drawn pout appears on the lips of his prosthetic.

"Anyway!" The video goes back to normal as Sal has his hands clasped with his elbows propped on the table. "I like someone, and I'm scared shitless about it. Why am I scared shitless? Because of the cliche thinking of not wanting to ruin a perfectly good friendship."

The video switches to Gizmo being hoisted up by Sal's hands without him in the shot, his paws being moved around, "Why don't you just confess, Sal?!" 'Gizmo' speaks.

"Again, I don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship!" He replies, slamming his hands on the table, which results in the camera falling on its side, "Oh shit-!"

Sal sighs, leaning back against his chair, "I mean, I can't blame myself for liking them, they're just so.. cool, and nice and attractive... but also horrible at life choices, but they're also the wisest person I know! It's fucking crazy!"

He groans, leaning forwards to hit his head on the table. "I don't even know why I'm making a video about this, but.. well, I guess a making a thread on Twitter isn't enough for me. I wanted to tell you guys, like, verbally. So, through a video then."

"There's also the fact that I'm hoping that the friend that I like will see this video and realise that I'm talking about them..?" Sal shrugs, placing the smile sticky note back on the lips of his prosthetic. "This is also me kind of confessing to them, but I want to talk about my feelings! Let's have this moment, guys, let me have my moment."

"I also want to let you guys see how I am as a person, so hope you're getting real personal with me!" He laughs, shaking his head that his pigtails lightly hit his face. "Anyway, I digress, I like someone and I'm having a hard time with my feelings."

"I mean, we've been friends since highschool, through college, until I got this Youtube career." He brushes one of his pigtails, slumping his shoulders a bit. "I'm finding it weird that after all this time, why am I only having this feelings now?"