Under The Sheets[1] ◤Larry Johnson || NSFW◢

◤Author's note : this is kind of nsfw because there's not much detail of smut bUT this is another song fic because i re-discovered this one vocaloid song from my phone and I got inspiration *^* hope you enjoy this one! bold+italics is for the reader's feelings and bold+underline is for larry, and all is for both ;)◢    

Take a little bite of my eager neck 
Let the burning keep me in check 
Overflowing, I cant deny the
Lust I feel around you

Behind closed doors, under the sheets, hiding from everyone else was your favourite game with Larry Johnson.

What you thought was a one night stand after a party one of your rich classmates hosted, became a nightly thing where Larry would text you, and you would willingly comply to his desires as he pushes you down on bed, pressing his lips on yours as you shed your clothes.

Both of your didn't mind, you weren't that close at school. You'd greet each other in the hallways, hidden gestures thrown at each other when no one's looking. 

Again, hiding what you and Larry had was your favourite game.

What were the two of you? Special friends with benefits, or the modern term of "fuck buddies".

Want a feeling that I'll never forget 
How about I make your appetite whet? 
Delusioning about this  
Every night and day I wanna make you mine

Larry eyes you from across the hallway as you laugh with your friends, his eyes going from your eyes, to your hair, to your chest, to your thighs. You notice his staring, making you smirk at him and give him as wink when no one's attention was on you.

He smiles to himself, turning back to whatever gossip Ash had heard from the girls from her previous class. Yet he couldn't help but steal glances from you, wondering what time could the two of you be hiding once more.

He loved the nightly times with you, either he'd be inviting you to his house or he'd be sneaking around as he secretly slips through your bedroom window. 

No one knows but you two, it's your dirty little secret.

"Larry, dude, you've been zoning out, you okay?" Sal says, nudging his best friend. Larry flicks his eyes from you down to Sal's, smiling innocently.

"Nope, sorry, I'm still tired from Gym class." He answers, chuckling a bit. "Anyway, lunch time! Let's go, I'm fucking starving."

As he takes his leave with his friends, he looks one last time to see you mouth a 'See you tonight' and head off with your own friends as you turn around with a sensual sway of your hips.

He shakes his head, putting his hands into his pockets as he goes after his friends.

(Woah Woah) Just slowly trace a line right down my back 
(Woah Woah) I'll feel it right in my soul

It's night, and you definitely expected Larry tapping at your bedroom window. You look up, pushing your hair back as you stand up. He smirks at you as you slide the window up, taking steps back as he slips into your room, careful not to make a sound.

"Hello again." You greet, still taking steps backward until you hit the bed, where you're forced to sit down. You let out a low chuckle as you slip your hands around Larry's neck, pulling him close as you land on the bed. Once your lips connect, you knew that there's no turning back.

Love will never mean I have to think you're right
People hide away the secrets with their pride
Never knowing if the rules that we live by
Govern each and every day and every night

Clothes are thrown off to wherever, kisses are pressed against every surface of your body, soft moans and creaks echo throughout the supposedly quiet bedroom.

Sheets are dirtied as sweat trickles down your foreheads, knowing smiles exchange throughout the whole bond.

As he gives it his all, you make sure not to shout with all your might as to not alert your parents of the rendezvous you've been having with Larry.

Your heavy breathing syncs with his as he lies on top of you, giving your forehead a chaste kiss as he pulls away. You sit up from your bed, already feeling the ache you'll be having when morning comes. You watch as he slips on his clothes, making sure that when everyone else is awake, no one knows that he's been in your bedroom.

"Goodbye~" You say, waving as he slowly slides up the window. He gives you one last smile before disappearing off into the night.

And without a doubt I see it in your style 
When I think you're gonna leave I'll take a dive 
Deep within a never ending scarlet sky 
Waiting for ecstasy to take control and make you smile

The next day, it all repeats; you act as if nothing every happened between you and Larry, only sharing hidden glances and knowing smiles when nobody is looking.

No one has to know, and no one ever will.

  ◤Author's note : hella fucking short like sal, but hey! after typing this, i immediately thought of a new series! another sal series, i need to think of a larry series soon :/ anyway, hope you enjoyed this one!◢