Myosotis Bouquet [1] ◤Route Series◢

Author's note : i had an idea one day after visiting a relative at the hospital, and it gave me a route series; there will be multiple endings, and i will reveal each of them after the 'main story' ends, hope you enjoy this series!◢  

You look up at your new house, an apartment building named Addison Apartments. You moved here from [us state], where you lived with your mother for a year. You roll your suitcases to the inside, remembering which floor your dad is and at which floor. 

Standing by the elevator, you press on the button going up. You watch as the screen shows it lowering down to the ground floor, until it lowers even further to the basement. You blink as it does so, and it goes back up to the ground floor. You go inside, rolling in your suitcases with you. You press on the second floor, as your dad had mentioned that the building oddly has no stairs. 

How inconvenient.

 You get to the second floor, the doors opening and coming face to face with a curly haired boy. His eyes seem to widen from behind his glasses as you exit the elevator, seemingly recognising you. 

"Woah, Y/N, where have you been?" He asks, not entering the elevator like he intended to do. You turn to him with wide eyes, baffled that he knows you.

How does he know you?

"Um, excuse me?" You say, puzzled of the situation, "I'm sorry, but how do you know my name?"

He looks taken back, hurt not hidden by his clear spectacles. He only nods, muttering an apology as he presses the button of the elevator, the doors opening and him entering quickly. You watch him, finding the situation strange. You head on to room 203, knocking on the door in a certain rhythm. It quickly opens, revealing your very-excited dad.

"Y/N, welcome back!" He exclaims, giving you a hug. Once again you were puzzled, knowing that you've never been here. He lets go, taking your suitcases and bringing them to your new room. He turns back to look at you, seeing the confused look on your face. His smile slightly falters, turning solemn as he places a hand on your shoulder, "Oh, right, the accident."

Then you remember that event a year ago, with you waking up in the hospital with a pounding head ache and your body hurting all over. You don't remember anything except for you and your family. 

"Sorry if I don't remember anything." You tell your dad, feeling disappointed in yourself. He gives you another hug, assuring you that it isn't your fault. You get to your room, seeing that it's.. fully decorated. You assume that you used to live here, and go on to put your clothes in the closet and cabinet provided. You get out of the room, seeing your dad starting to make dinner.

"Hey, Y/N, would you mind going to the mini-mart 'round the corner? I need some eggs for this and I just ran out." He tells you, rummaging through his pockets for money. He pull out ten dollars from his pocket, handing it to you as you go to him. "Thanks, bud!"

"No problem dad." You reply, putting on your shoes and heading out of the apartment. You go to the elevator, pressing the button to go down. You watch the screen, seeing it go from the fourth floor down to yours. The door open, revealing a blue-haired boy with a mask. 

You mind your own business, entering inside and pressing the button for the ground floor. You raise your eyebrows in question as the card in the slot, which you assume is to get down to the basement as labelled.

"Y/N?? You're back and you didn't even bother to tell us?" 

You turn to the blue haired boy, your eyes wide in confusion. You see his hurt eyes, like the curly haired boy did earlier. 

"Wow, harsh, and now you act like you don't even know me." He scoffs, crossing his arms as he turns away. You feel guilt pool in your stomach, the guilt of not remembering anything. You hung your head low, heading out of the elevator as fast as possible. You frown at yourself as you walk to the mini-mart, head in the clouds as you buy a carton of eggs and get back to the apartment.

Still in a daze, you get back to your apartment with your father, placing the eggs on the counter.

Before you even knew it, you burst into tears, the guilt from earlier eating you out. Your dad immediately hugs you, trying to calm you down.

"What happened?" He asks, suddenly looking enraged, "Did someone try to rape you? Someone almost kidnapped you?"

"I-It's a stupid reason, but- but I'm just so guilty," You say between sobs, burying your face in his shoulder. "D-Dad, can you tell me what happened before I left for [us state]."

You closely listen, leaning against your dad as you talk of your old life in Nockfell during dinner. 

Still, the guilt still settled in your heart even when you were about to sleep, but you were sure of what you'll be doing tomorrow.

You'll have to visit room 402, room 202, the basement, and a house nearby Addison Apartments.

Author's note : eyy does the title make sense◢