Under The Sheets[2] ◤Larry Johnson◢

◤Author's note : i've given it thought after GhostGirlMegan commented that this could be a series- and damn, i've plotted the whole thing while taking a shower- bros, it is w i l d. also, fun fact, the song i based this series on is called Pomp and Circumstance (i chose the English version by Rachie and Kuraiinu), and the songs is a bit fast when it comes to the chorus (it's fun singing it, tbh) anyway, hope you enjoy this larry series!!◢    

Don't let your sweet gaze be swayed away 
By all the times we fight, go on and make my day 

Larry frowns a bit as he watches you from across the cafeteria, someone that isn't him wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You seem to be unfazed by this as you continue to talk to your face about something bizarre, which Larry only guessed due to the look of surprise and shock on your face as you continue to speak.

He looks down at his hand, realising that he had been crushing the can of soda in his hand. He excuses himself, heading to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Why does he care so much?

After all, you're really not that close in the day, the closest he can get with you is with your nightly rendezvous.

He washes his hands, trying to blow away the steam as he flicks water everywhere.

Q: Do I love or do I like 
 A: well in the end its all lust 

Your eyes flick up ever so subtly, seeing Larry stare at you. You wonder if he's signalling that you'll meet up later tonight, or if he's really just staring off into space and he isn't intentionally looking at you.

You then realise that he isn't staring at you, but at the boy beside you, a jock named Zack who's been trying to get your attention. You ignore him, only giving him soft smiles and short responses. You slightly shift in your place, a bit uncomfortable when Zack puts an around around your shoulders and letting it rest there.

You try not to push him away as your friends will most likely make it a big deal when you do so. You look up once more, seeing Larry standing up and seem to storm off outside the cafeteria. Frowning a bit, you focus your attention on your friend, taking your phone out to secretly text Larry to meet up later tonight.

The brain between my legs is all I trust

Larry feels his phone vibrate in his back pocket, causing him to take it and read the text. He smiles a bit, putting it back in his pocket as he exits the bathroom, knowing that despite you being with that jock, there's no way that he'll have what you and Larry has.

Pulling on the string and it comes off 
Showing bare skin, OH so plump and soft! 
Honey, show me, every inch, without hesitation my darling~

The same thing happens that night, although this time you had been the one to sneak out of your bedroom to go to Larry's apartment. Luckily he has it all to himself as his best friend's dad and his mom married and moved in with each other at the fourth floor, if you remember correctly. 

You get the keycard out of your pocket, sliding it through the slot and the elevator descends. You get to the basement, looking around. You see no one, and you head to where Larry is; you knock on the door, and it opens to reveal none other than the brunette himself. You smile at him, letting yourself inside. 

He lets out a low chuckle that gets you excited down below, and another night of fun awaits. He sits you on the arm of the couch, slowly stripping you of your clothing every time you pull away from your kisses.