Under The Sheets[3] ◤Larry Johnson◢

◤Author's note : remember when i said that i thought of another larry series? it's a songfic, and fuckin' guess again, iT'S KINDA SEXUAL OMG WHY DOES LARRY'S GOT TO BE SEXUAL SMH- anyway, hope you enjoyed this series!◢    

Shining brightly alright 
The stage is here tonight 
Don't let the world stop the showtime so stand by now

Prom night, and it's hella.. rad.

Music booms in the speakers overhead. 

Larry stays close to his friends, standing off to the side as they weren't really one of the more sociable groups. He laughs, enjoying his night as he does weird and funky dance moves with Sal. Todd is with his boyfriend, while Ash is dancing her life away with a guy who asked her out to the dance.

Being step-brother anyway, they went with each other, joking about incest. They do love each other, but it's all in a brotherly sense now.

Larry slightly raises his head, looking over the heads of people to find you. Turns out, it was easy to spot you as you had been dancing with a couple of your friends by the middle of the party. He watches you smile so freely, laugh your heart out.

All he could think of was that last night you spent with him, a new feeling formed as you fucked the second time around in one night.

As cheesy as it sounds, it was fucking magical.

Reviving in the noise lets hear the sound of your voice 
While hand in hand, toe to toe, jazzing your playground

You and your friends had a sleepover before the night, and you had already texted Larry that you won't be meeting.

There is a chance that you would meet tonight, but you still don't know when. Maybe you'd never meet at all, but you never know.

You dance with your friends, nodding your head to the beat as you enjoy the night. You were sure as hell that the drinks are spiked, as you have seen people starting to get tipsy. Being the smart girl you were, you brought your own drink in your purse as you already knew from your friends that people will bring booze.

You didn't really like drinking as you don't trust yourself being drunk. Your friends have shrugged you off, drinking to their hearts' content anyway as they dance the night away.

Gimme all you can be, believe me, and you lead yourself
So right now I'll do it, you'll do it, we ain't someone else

Soon the song changes, and you find yourself surrounded by couples. Seeing as people start pairing up, you quickly hide behind people, trying to get to Larry while dodging Zack all the way.

It was fairly easy as he just stood there, scanning the crowd. You got lucky that by the time he sees you, you were already in front of the person you've been looking for.

"Hey." You breathe out, smiling sweetly at the brunette. He smiles back, holding his hand out for you to take. It was really unplanned, but both of you wanted it anyway. Joining all the others on the dance floor, you sway side by side to the beat, hesitantly looking away from each other.

Awkward.

You turn to look up at him, only to find that he has been looking at you. You wonder if he could see your flushing cheeks under the changing lights, looking through each other's eyes, dark eyes against shining [E/C] orbs. You chuckle as he spins you around, only to find yourself pressed up  against his chest. 

"Shall we meet tonight?" You ask, eyes flicking up at him. You feel his chuckle vibrate against his chest, with you squeezing the hand you were holding.