The Masked and The Faceless[5] ◤Sal Fisher◢

◤Author's note : here is the ending, i'll try to make it as fluffy as possible for y'all as fanservice aHAA

When morning came, nearly everyone is experiencing harsh hangovers from drinking so much. Y/N only laughed as Mina and Ash as she comes back from the drug store, having bought painkillers for them as well as some coffee and breakfast she bought from a nearby Mcdonald's.

"Thanks Y/N, you're a saint." Ash groans, downing the coffee after taking a painkiller. She swallows, lying back in bed as she whines, "My head huuurts~"

"Shouldn't have drank so much last night." You laugh, taking a sip of your own coffee. You turn to glance at Mina, who had just stumbled out of the bathroom. 

"Thank you for wiping our make-up." She says, smiling as she takes quick steps towards the bed, landing on her face. "That is the last time I'm drinking for this month."

"Wow, you do this on a monthly term?" Ash jokes, and you laugh along.

"Kind of true, Mina's sometimes a DJ at this bar, I just come with for the fun." You say, ruffling the girl's hair. You take a burger from the Mcdonald's paper bag, taking a huge bite. "It was funny seeing you guys drunk off your asses."

"Did Sal drink?" Ash asks, pressing her hand against her forehead. You shake your head and she lets out a sigh, "Kind of good, he's scared to drink, something about addiction running in his family."

"Oh, I see that." You nod slowly, suddenly remembering your conversation last night. You feel the anxiety prick at your insides, causing you to curl up into a tight ball as you try to ease it away.

"You okay?" Ash asks, placing a comforting hand on your leg.

"I'm scared, holy shit." You mumble. You take your phone from the bedside table, opening Twitter to your DM and showing it to Ash. Mina sits up, taking a look as well.

They gape, turning to you with surprised looks.

"Y/N! It's morning, go talk to him!" Ash exclaims, excited for you. "I mean, h-he did get it right!"

"Yeah, but I'm scared of his reaction." You answer, leaning against the bed as you take another bite of your burger. "Will he be mad? I feel like he could, I deceived you guys for about a week."

"I think he would not." Mina assures you, smiling as she hands you back your phone. "I mean, he does like you."

".. He really doesn't." You say in a small voice, hugging your knees to your chest. You can imagine him speaking to you in a hurt voice, telling you how you betrayed him, how you lied to him and all that. Such thoughts brought tears to your eyes, biting your lip so you wouldn't sob. Both girls see your predicament. They let out sighs, moving over to your sides to give you assuring hugs.

"I mean, you guys are kinda like best friends already!" Ash says, rubbing your shoulder as an act of comfort. "He wouldn't be mad at you."

You all turn to your phone simultaneously, hearing it beep from a notification. You pick it up, opening it to see a notification from Twitter. You sniffle, wiping the tears from your eyes as you press on it, directing you to Sal's DM.

Sal: u awake yet?

"Are you going to reply?" Mina asks, leaning her head on your shoulder. You bite your lip, unsure as you start to type.

kind of :U/N

Sal: think we can talk?

we are talking right now though :U/N