Myosotis Bouquet [5] ◤Route Series◢

Author's note : next chapter will be a regular interaction with the group until y'all get the endings, i know it's short but making it longer will turn it into a full fledged fanfic o.O anyway, hope you're enjoying so far!! sorry for the very spontaneous updates between my books ;; onto the series! ◢  

The next day, while having lunch on your own (your dad went to work), you hear your phone ring from your room. You stand up, heading over there to get your phone and bring it back to the living room. You swallow, not checking the caller as you press the phone in between your ear and shoulder, picking up your bowl to continue eating lunch.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N! It's Ashley!"

You light up, putting down your bowl back on the coffee table and taking your phone from your shoulder to hold it up yourself.

"Hey Ash!" You feel happy, seeing that she called you. "What's up?"

"Honestly, I actually feel bad for calling you." She lets out a sigh through the phone. 

"Why?"

"Well, today the group and I were suppose to hang out but suddenly my family's going somewhere today." She lets out another sigh. "Can you tell the guys I can't be there? Also, I tried calling them but they're unresponsive. Todd probably has his phone on silent, Sal's probably still asleep, kid sleeps 'til noon, and Larry's.. I don't know."

"Hm, I can go and tell." You put your phone on speaker mode, placing it on the coffee table as you rush to finish your lunch. "Anything else?"

"Just that. Thanks Y/N, we gotta go! Bye!"

"See you!"

The phone call ends. You stand up, placing the bowl in the sink and washing it quickly so you wouldn't have anything to wash when your get home later. You notice the card on the shelf by the door, you check it. You remember when you were once in the elevator with Sal, he had a card in the slot by the buttons.

Could it be the same card? 

You take it from the shelf, heading out the door- but then you remember that you have to lock it so you rush back inside and get your phone and keys. Finally locking the door, you head to the elevator. It goes from the fifth floor (you raise an eyebrow at this) to your floor, and the door open to reveal a brunette. 

"Y/N?"

You blink, before mentally going through your memories for whoever this guy is.

Oh wait, you take a guess.

"H-Hey.. Lar..ry..?" You smile nervously. He looks disappointed, and you scurry inside before the elevator even closes. It was awkward, and the elevator gets to the basement. You turn to him as the doors open, asking, "Can we talk?"

"Of course, I've heard from Sally face that you might ask that." He shrugs, heading out. You follow after him, to his apartment you assume. You eventually get to his room, with him landing on his beanbag. "So? Spill the beans, Y/N."

"So.." You feel really awkward, with Larry seemingly drilling holes into you by the way he's staring so seriously. "I'm.. sorry for leaving all you guys. I don't remember whatever happened when I.. left, but all I remember is waking up.. in the hospital. I got, you know, amnesia and.. forgot everything from Nockfell."

"You know," He speaks up, sitting up from the beanbag. "First, I'm sorry that happened to you. Wish we could have been there for you. Second, you left for a year- you know, I actually think it's my fault that you left."

You look at him, stunned. The serious composure he had earlier had been replaced with guilt. 

What? What does he mean?

"I know why you left, you told me to shut up about it." He says, eyebrows furrowed. "You got into a fight with your dad because he was drinking again, and you were pretty.. high that time because we.. you know- wait not really, you said you'd try some weed, and you.. smoked some weed.."

You're still stunned, you've actually had weed?! That seems so nice.. but you can't really imagine it. You were really wild back then, and you never knew.

"I went outside to go and buy some snacks at the store nearby, and I saw you get inside a car. You said you'd be staying with your mom for a while and you'd come back, and.. yeah, we never saw you again."

"Explain again?" You ask, baffled by how he told you what happened before you left. "I got lost."

"You got into a fight with your dad, you went down for comfort and got high from weed, you went back up and got into another fight, I think, and then later I find you getting into a car to stay with your mom and.. you never came back." He says in one breath. You frown, trying to remember an ounce of whatever he told you.

Until now, you can't remember anything. 

"I.. don't remember that, but.. at least I know?" You say in an uncertain voice, not sure how to react. You suddenly find Larry hugging you, lightly sobbing as he holds onto you.

"I'm so sorry, I should've stopped you." He tells you, sucking in his breaths to try and stop crying. "You could have stayed safe and- and not get into an accident and-"

"- Hey, hey, Larry, it's-" You bite your lip, feeling the tears rise up from your eye as well. "- it's not your fault, I decided to leave."

"I didn't tell anyone because I knew you'd come back." He whispers, "But then you didn't."

He continues to cry until he had calmed down, pulling away and sitting back on the bean bag.

"I'm sorry for breaking down like that." He mumbles, looking regretful. "At least you're back.. Sal reacted angrily that you don't remember him, he's had this insecure thought that you don't really like us and that you were faking it the whole time just to get back at Travis."

"Travis?" You question.

"He's some bitch ass guy who decides to bully Sal and us, you and him were good friends once." Larry frowns. "I knew that you really quit being friends with him, though."

"Was he.. a toxic person?" You ask.

"I really phrased that differently." He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You used to date but then you broke up for a reason I never knew.."

You tilt your head, smiling at him anyway, "I don't need to remember that, I have you guys now."

He looks up at you, a bit surprised, before smiling. "I knew you were better than that, so you don't need to worry."

"We good now?" You ask, holding your hand out for him to shake. He nods, shaking your hand- but he had a sinister smile on his face, causing him to pull you towards him. You shriek, landing on top of him as he bursts into laughter.

"You jerk!"

"It was funny, okay?!"

"Argh, we are so not okay!"

Both of you knew that was a lie anyway.