Chapter 15

(Hey! It's happening! The boys are hooking up! Because they weren't already doing that...? I don't know... Enjoy?)

I emerge from the forest and pause to look at the sight before me. He's sitting down as the sky ahead turns darker and the fading sun gives off it's last rays of light before being completely taken over. The bright golden glow around him doesn't cease and it makes him shine.

    Before I can even think about it I'm climbing up the wall and pulling myself onto it. He looks over at me as I approach and smiles. The sight does things to my heart and I kneel down in front of him.

"Keith?"

I take his arm and place a soft kiss on the inside of his wrist where his pulse beats. When I pull away he looks at me puzzledly. (<--- Is that a word? I don't know.)

"What was that for?"

"I want you."

He doesn't respond but instead I watch as his face grows considerably darker.

"W- why?"

"Because you're the reason I'm alive."

I pull his hand up to my face and place another kiss there.

"I could look at you forever and I would never get bored. Talking to you always brings me joy and just being near you makes my day. I need you."

"But your father-"

"I don't care."

I lean forwards and kiss him.

"My father doesn't know love."

I trail kisses down along his jaw and neck as he sighs.

"Keith-"

"I'm not going to force anything on you."

I whisper against his skin.

"It's your decision."

"I made the decision to give myself to you a long time ago."

He says while caressing the side of my face.

"I'm all yours."

(This was soft <3

More about this in the next chapter. I'm super excited for this. It introduces one of my favorite parts. Bonding marks!)