Interaction: Authors Note.

Hello Readers,

Like I said when I started writing Our Celestial wedding, that I'll be writing a new book. And here it is.

It's about two lost souls.

Abdulhamid Ismail a 33 year old rich widower who lost his wife 6years ago and was left with a daughter who just turned 9years.
He decided never to get married but all that changes the moment he had his eyes on 'La Fuentes' a company his father always wanted and now he'll do whatever he can to get that company, even if it's getting married to the CEO.

Nabila Iman is a 28year old Doctor who lost her father. Amongst his will to her is his multi billion dollar company but she's doesn't want to run the company, she doesn't know how.
Her father's step brother who also happens to be Abdulhamid's brother inlaw, persuades her to sell the company. She only finds out after the contact is signed that she has to marry the new CEO, the guy she doesn't know but automatically hates.
She doesn't want to get married since her ex fiancée died in an accident a week to their wedding. But this time she won't escape it, that's what the contract states and it would be a breach of contract to decline the marriage proposal.

Hatred!
It doesn't bother him, he has all he wants. Just don't hurt his daughter.

Drama???
I agree. Things are about to get complicated really fast.

I really want to know your feedback on the book. I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to share.