Interaction 8: In It Together.

Abdulhamid's POV.

I have been smiling since I came in today, lately I don't find going home frustrating like I used to 2months back.
Oh, I forgot to call Isah to pick up Ihsan.

Hello?

Isah? Where are you? You still haven't arrived, I hope nothing happened?

Oh! Nabila didn't tell you? I thought she would.

Tell me what?
I panicked.

She said she would pick her up, I think she just wants to bond with her step daughter.

Okay, thanks.

I end the call and sigh.
What the hell is that girl thinking?
Maybe this is a trap.
Of course it's a trap, she used the one thing that would actually get to me.
Unfortunately I have nothing personal to use against her.

I pick up my car key and jog out without saying a word to Luwaiya who was looking at me confused.

I got in my car and quickly drive out of my parking lot.

::

I got to the hospital, thank god she told Isah where it is but I have a feeling she consciously told him so I would know where it is.

It's filled with people, sick people. They could rub any of these diseases on my little girl. Luckily I spot Nabila with a few male guys.

The question is—Why the hell is my wife surrounded by so many men?
It's not supposed to be that way.

I walk over.
She was so focused on what she was saying to the guys that she didn't notice me.
"Typical Nabila" I say frowning at the men she was talking to.

She turns around abruptly.
"Oh! Abdul, what are you doing here? You're not even wearing your blazer" she says mockingly.

"Well I heard Ihsan is here" I turn to look at the guys still standing there "Excuse my wife and I" I say sternly. They gave me irritated looks and walk away.

"Where is she?" I ask.
She starts walking ahead.
"Actually She is together with the owner's children, they are twins and they are virus free" she opens a door and behold my daughter was playing with two hideous twins. No offense just the truth, maybe they aren't so hideous but my baby girl makes them look hideous though.

 No offense just the truth, maybe they aren't so hideous but my baby girl makes them look hideous though

"Okay that's fine" I say nodding.
I turn around and make my way to the entrance.

"Where are you going?" Nabila asks walking behind me.
"Back to work or anywhere else apart from here"

"You can't because—" someone cuts her off when my name is called.

"Ahh! Abdulhamid Isah. What are you doing here?" Alh. Bala Garba one of the people in my board of directors, says as he approached us.