Interaction 11: The Archaic.

THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IS A FLASH BACK.
LETS GET TO KNOW THE STORY BEHIND EVERY DECISION AND EVERY MISUNDERSTANDING.
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS UNDERSTANDING NOTIFY ME.

::

I sat down shaking my legs while sipping my coffee jejely.
"Nabila what are you doing?" Mami asks when she comes in.
"I'm resting. With the wedding preparations I have been getting on edge and right now I need to rest and take a breather, if you don't mind"

"Since the day your wedding date was set I have not slept for more than five hours and here you are talking about needing a breather"
"But mami I'm tired" I reply back.

"If you don't get up now I'll tell your father and you know he'll not back you up so better get up and do what you're supposed to" she walks out angrily.

Honestly I have realized how excited mami is about the wedding and it's that same excitement that won't let her sleep but here she is complaining. Mama can really be a bore sometimes, no I mean most times.

My phone starts ringing and I quickly pick it up.

Baby!
I shout when I pick up the call.

You sound excited.

Of course I am. Our wedding is in one week, seven hours, 13minutes and 56..55..54..53..52..51..50..49..48..
He cuts me off.

—46..45..seconds?

Exactly. So what's up?

Well Anty (his mum) asked me to deliver something to you but I will just leave it till tomorrow.

Why not today?

If I bring it today then you and I won't have enough time to talk because I have a meeting to attend with Abba.

Yeah. Just postpone it.

Exactly. I have to go but we'll talk later.

Okay. Love you.

Love you too darling.
He ends the call.

I stand there with my phone still against my ears laughing, I'm marrying him. He's to be my husband soon. And I love him so much.

::

Abdulhamid's POV.

I hold Ihsan's hand as she kept twirling around and dragging her lunch box on the floor. Sometimes I pity my poor wife who washes it.
But the good thing is she doesn't get herself dirty.

I always park my car a bit far from the school so that she and I can walk for a while.
Suddenly Illyasu calls me.

My friend! How are you?

I'm good.

Where are you now?

Why are you asking?

I want to know if you'll be available so that I can bring some files to you.

Well..I just picked Ihsan up from school and I'm heading back to the office now.

Perfect! So you're not going home?

Why is it that me not going home brings you so much joy?

No! No! It doesn't. I'm just happy I'll be meeting you at work.

Okay then.

Shit!