Chapter 6

*Sara pov*

"Do you remember Rishi?" She asked.

"Ofcourse I remember him. How can I forget that because of him we had our first fight and that to a little big one. But what does he have to do with any of this?" I asked.

"Trust me he is totally connected to all this even though not directly. But what do you remember about our fight?" She asked me.

I tried to think of everything that happened that day and say it to her.

*Flashback*

One day when I was working on my assignment at night I got a call from Maggy.

"Hey Maggy."

"Hey Sara. I want to talk to you about something."

"Ya sure go on."

"Do you know Rishi?" she asked.

"Which Rishi?"

"Your classmate Rishi yaar."

Oh that player, "Ya I know why?"

"Because today he said that he like me and asked me out. Is he a good guy? I mean he is attractive but I am feeling little nervous." She said.

"Maggy please listen to me carefully. He is not a good person. He is big player. Stay away from him."

"But maybe he genuinely likes me and will change for me. Who knows right."

"I know Maggy people can change but trust me he will not maybe in future but not now with his careless behavior."

"You can't just say that Sara. You don't know everything about every person." She said a little pissed.

I want to stop from saying anything but she is my best friend I can't let her get hurt. So I said "Listen Maggy I can understand that you have a crush on him but please don't let it get strong. He is really not a good partner."

I want to tell her the reason because of which I am sure but she will be devastated if she hears that so I kept quiet.

"Just stop it Sara I supported your crush even though he is my brother, so why can't you just do the same for me. Who knows may be Rishi and my brother is the same. Like they both are popular so maybe they both are players and only play with girl's hearts like you said about Rishi." She said shouting at me.

Now I am completely pissed "Don't you dare say something like that about Ashwin. With the little I know about him I can say easily that he is good guy and mine is just not a crush I like him ok. I am just trying to save you from getting hurt so don't bring your brother in middle of all this."

"Just don't talk to me Sara like ever." She said hanging up the phone.

What was that!! Just like that she ended it but I too can't be irrational. She is just angry so that's why she said it. Tomorrow there is no college so I will clear all this.

Next day I went to her house and asked her parents to not say to her that I am here.

I quickly prepared her favorite chocolate cake and wrote 'sorry' on it with a sad smiley face.

I took it carefully towards her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door, and went near her as she was under the quilt I cleared my throat.