Epilogue

*Sara Pov*

Time really just flows as it is already just one week from Di's marriage and all the functions are going to start.

Our parents decided to conduct Ashwin's and my marriage two days after Di's wedding.

Today Dinesh and his parents reached Mumbai along with Ashwin and his parents. Lucky and Mohan too reached Mumbai.

We booked some rooms at a hotel near to our house. At present Maggy is getting me and Di ready for Haldi.

Yeah Maggy decided to stay with me for all the functions and everything like me.

Haldi just went smoothly. I got so close to Ashwin with each day passing. We just talk continuous for hour's ofcourse when he is free.

As he is looking after our company even though Bhai made frequent visits to look after it, Ashwin got a little busy.

Now we are getting ready for Sangeet. As this is for both the couples it was blast. Maggy did a very good job in organizing everything.

After that we took rest for two days and before the wedding day we did Mehandi function.

Finally today is Di's wedding. It was held amazingly and Dinesh planned for their honeymoon as a surprise to Di.

They are going to go to Singapore. It is so amazing city. After wedding when it was time to make Di ready to go to airport.

Maggy said "Isn't it amazing honeymoon in singapoor?" teasingly.

I too teased for some time, then Di asked "Where is Ashwin taking you?"

"I don't know. Maggy do you know?"

"I too don't know anything about that." Maggy said shrugging.

"I am going to miss your wedding Sara. I wish we don't have to go now." Di said looking at me.

"It's ok Di. Jiju (brother-in-law) didn't know about my wedding right that's why he booked for this day." I said.

"Yeah. He just couldn't wait and booked on your engagement day itself. And Sara's wedding is planned afterwards right." Maggy said.

"After he know about my wedding plans he tried to cancel them but they were non-refundable. He talked to me about it and I said it's ok. So you don't have to worry I will send you a cd for you." I said.

"Maybe they will get married again for you Keerthi Di." Maggy said teasing me.

After Di had her Bidai, we all started packing to go to Airport. I suddenly asked Maggy "Hey I am just feeling like everything is moving in fast forward mode. Is it ok?"

"Sara I too felt the same for my wedding. But now I know everything that's happening around me."

"Yeah. At your time of wedding I too felt the same. Maybe I am feeling like this now because I am not helping in anything."

"This is your wedding Sara. You have to sit back and enjoy." Maggy said.

"I am so happy that you are marrying my Bhai." She continued saying.

We reached Mumbai and settled in our hotel rooms. Maggy made a quick visit to her house and returned to my room.

Finally today I am going to get married. Like my parents said they did all the preparations grandly.

We would have no problem at that but this is over the top like they are fulfilling even the wishes in Bhai's marriage.

I am sitting in the room along with Maggy and Lucky. In few minutes I need to go and get married.