Chapter 10

*Ashwin pov*

We had to wait for some time in the airport as we didn't get any available flights immediately.

By the time we reached Mumbai it's already night. Rithesh called his father before we reach their house to open the door for us.

When we entered Rithesh asked his dad "Where is Sara?"

"She is already sleeping. She didn't know that you guys all are coming." He replied.

"Ok. We will go and take rest." Rithesh said and was about to leave taking me and Meg's upstairs.

"Not before you tell me what's happening here. What are Meghana and Ashwin doing here?" Mr. Kapoor asked him.

"Dad do you trust me?" Rithesh asked calmly.

"Yes I do." He replied.

"We are going to get some sleep. Good night." Rithesh said.

"Ok. Good night to all of you." Mr. Kapoor said and left us.

We both were shocked so I asked Rithesh "What just happened? I mean before few seconds he wanted to know everything but now he just left without knowing."

Rithesh laughed and said "In our family if we ask someone 'Do they trust us?' that means we are telling them that we know what we are doing and we need to be left alone to do it."

Slightly confusing and different but we both nodded and followed him.

Once we reached guest rooms he said "Now you guys take rest. We will talk tomorrow morning and be in my room by 8 A.M."

I let sleep consume me thinking about Sara and what will happen tomorrow.

Next morning I reached Rithesh room along with Meg's at the time he told us to come.

He opened the door for us and gestured the bed to sit on it.

After few minutes he said "Ok. Here's the Plan-A, Ashwin is going to explain everything to Sara and then ask her to accept him. If she doesn't then he has to fall on his knees and beg...."

"Wait...Wait.. Wait, why should I fall on my knees and beg?" I asked him.

"Because you did a mistake and hurt her." Meg's replied for him in a 'Duh' tone.

"Ok I will if she doesn't take me back." I said.

"Like I was saying before you interrupt me you need to beg her and convince her that how much you love her. Then if she accepts it, everything will be perfect." He said.

"What if she doesn't accept me then?" I asked him.

"Then we will take into action Plan-B." He replied.

"Ok. What is Plan-B?"

"There is no Plan-B." he said coolly.

"What??" this was the reaction from both of us.

"Ya I don't have any other plan. This means this have to work. which means you should not doubt this first plan in the first place and just have faith in it." He said.

"Then why are you keep on saying Plan-A or first plan when there is no other one." I asked him confused.

God!! this guy can confuse a person very professionally.

"Because it gives a special effect. Now don't waste time and go and set the Plan-A in action." He said pushing me outside the door.

"You mean to say only plan in action." I said rolling my eyes and left his room.