Chapter 19

After one month.................

*Sara Pov*

It's been one month since Bhai's marriage and they are going to return today from Paris.

First they are going to the Maggy's house then from there they will come here. I am eagerly waiting for them.

I missed both of them so much. As Bhai was not there for this whole month I and my dad shared his work and completed it.

In few days branch in Delhi will be opened as the all procedure is completed. I am thinking that Dad will give that branch under control to Bhai.

He even hinted it few times and it may be good for Maggy as she can live in her home town itself.

It has been also one month since I thought of trying to move on from Ashwin. But guess what it didn't happened because I didn't even had a chance to think like that.

First of all I was busy with office work and then every day I get three messages.

1.Good morning, 2.Good afternoon and 3.Good night.

Even though I got already used to them I still smile whenever I got one. For example even today morning.

If there were only messages I would have tried to forget or something but emails every weekend about how he spends the whole week and that he is missing me.

How can I forget those ofcourse I can't. He never called except one time that is in the middle of the past month.

He didn't even let me talk properly if I say one word he just start saying how he missed my voice. And just start to say how much he loves me.

With all these Blushing just became my daily habit. On top of it all I have another bomb on my head.

My mom started looking for my matches again. I tried to say that Bhai just got married recently and what's the hurry.

But if she listen to me so easily then as I say everything in the world would be easy.

Anyway I just hope Maggy comes and divert my mom's plan for me................

*Rithesh Pov*

We just landed in Delhi and were about to go to Meghana's house. But before that I want to show her something else.

"Look to your left Meghana." I told her.

"It's a building. What is there to see?"

"That is going to be our Delhi branch." I said.

"Really it's superb." She said smiling at me.

I smiled at her and in no time we reached her house.

My In-laws invited us into the house. They asked us about how was our journey and everything.

After sometime I asked them "Where is Ashwin?"

Mrs.Rao sighed and said "He must be busy in his office as usual and forget that you both are coming. This whole month he is just staying more time in his office itself."

"What? But why?" Meghana asked her mom.

"We don't know why he is behaving like that. After we returned from Mumbai he just made himself distant from us and drowned himself with the work."  Aunty said sadly.

Meghana and I looked at each other as we can understand why he is acting like that.

When Ashwin reached home, he indeed forgot about us. He started saying that he had lot of work and just got carried away but not looking at any one of us.