Chapter 8

*Sara pov*

Next day near dining table we all are having breakfast in complete silence which is totally weird as we got used to Maggy and her family with us.

Now everyone is in dull modes missing them.

"Hey if we just be like this until we meet them then all the preparations will also be in the same mood. So cheer up especially you Bhai. After one week you can see her again and then forever." I said teasing him.

With that even my parents smiled and we got atleast a little normal.

After having breakfast I was about to go to my room but my brother said he need to talk to me. I told him that we will talk in my room.

He sat on my bed for few minutes and asked "Will he come to my wedding?"

"Who?" I asked confused.

"That idiot who is Maggy's best friend." He replied.

What is he talking about? Then I remembered what I told him.

"I don't know. But Why?"

"I just want to fix his face Sara." He replied.

"Bhai please don't hate him and think that it is his mistake. He didn't do anything that happened then intentionally. I am responsible for everything. So please forget about him." I pleaded him because may be he don't know that Ashwin is the one but I can't let my brother hate him right.

"You are a good person Sara. That's why you are saying like that. He broke your heart instead of protecting it." He said.

"Yes Bhai. He broke my heart but he never said that he will protect it in the first place and I was the one who just assumed everything and let it get broke. So he didn't do anything wrong. I promise." I said.

He was about to say something else but got a call so excused himself.

I didn't lie to him. Ashwin didn't hurt me wontedly. I can't blame him. I am just hurt towards him because he didn't understand me properly.

My brother returned and said "I have some urgent work in Delhi. I need to go immediately. I will return in two days. But when I return you need to say..."

I didn't let him continue and said "Is it really because of work or do you want to meet Maggy?" I asked him teasingly and hoping that he will not say what I was thinking he would say.  

"Don't change the topic Sara. When I returned I want you to say his name and everything. Understood?" he asked.

I nodded as reply.

After he left I thought how can I say exactly what happened. I mean I was just a fool and a little immature maybe.

I still remember that one year which was hell for me.

*Flashback*

After Second year holidays, I returned to Delhi and met Maggy in a Café.

"I can't believe that our holidays are already over. And tomorrow onwards college starts again." Maggy said whining.

"Yes and guess what?"

"What?" she asked.

"Tomorrow it will be two years from the date we became friends." I replied excitingly.

"Wow Really. Wait does that mean it is also two years anniversary for something else."

"For what?" I asked her confused.