Chapter 7

*Ashwin pov*

Next day I woke up and went near Meg's room to wake her up. I knocked on the door but there was no response, I thought to leave her and let her get some more rest.

When I got down both of our families are there in the dining room except Meg's and Sara.

My mom asked "Did you wake up Meghana? She still didn't come down."

"I knocked on her door mom, but there was no response. May be she is still sleeping." I replied.

"But.." she started saying but Rithesh's Dad cut her off and said "Let her take some rest. Even Sara doesn't wake up early on Sunday's."

"We know that. They both have same qualities mostly. When she stayed at our house on holidays, they wouldn't get up early at all." My mom said smiling at them.

After we ate our breakfast, Rithesh asked me to accompany with him in the living room.

It's already 11a.m so my mom said that she will go and wake up Meg's.

Rithesh just talked about their business and I talked about ours. In no time my mom came near us and said "She is not in her room."

"What?" Came the reply from both Rithesh and me.

We started thinking where she would have gone suddenly we heard laughs coming from the stairs and getting near to us.

We turned and saw something which left us speechless. Both Sara and Meg's were talking among themselves and laughing.

Did they patched up or they are acting like Sara said yesterday? But looking at them we can easily say that they are genuinely like Best friends.

Seeing us all they stopped and said "What?" at the same time. Then realizing that they both high-fived.

"Where were you Meghana? You were not in your room." My mom asked.

"I asked her to stay with me in my room yesterday aunty." Sara said.

With that they both continued their talking and went towards the dining room.

"Were they always like this before in Delhi?" Rithesh asked me and my mom.

We both nodded and mom gave me one look and followed them.

After that we both sat on the coach and I was lost in my thoughts thinking how to make Sara accept to listen to my explanation.

Rithesh asked "Do you know Meghana's Boy Best friend? I mean are you in touch with him."

What is he talking about? Then I remembered Sara saying the boy as Meg's best friend instead of me.

"No. But why? are you jealous?" I asked him teasingly.

"Ofcourse not. I just want to kill him." He said.

I gulped I mean even though he don't know that it is me but I can't change that he. Is. Me.

"Why?" I asked him with a little nervous.

"Why? Are you asking me that? Didn't you see what happened before? Their friendship is so good but were separated because of that guy. My sister is in pain because of that guy. I think these are very good reasons to kill him." He said furiously.

The guilt which I have, which I never lost raised a bit even more.

I nodded at him understanding his point. But I will let him kill me after I tell the truth to Sara. Before that no one can do anything to me.

We heard the laughing again and turned to see they both started walking towards where we sat.

Rithesh asked "Why don't we four just go out for lunch today?"