Chapter 20

*Maggy Pov*

Next day morning I tried to wake up early and helped Aunty with breakfast.

"Aunty shall I call them?" I asked her.

She smiled and said "Call me Mom Meghana. And yes you can call them."

I smiled at her and called everyone for breakfast. After that Sara just bid her 'Byes' and went to office.

Both Uncle and Aunty I mean Mom shook their heads and continued eating. I slowly said "Uncle I want to talk to you and even Rithesh want to talk."

"You do?" Uncle asked, "I do?" Rithesh asked at the same time.

"Yes." I said to both of them.

"Come on let's talk in the study room." Uncle said going towards it.

"What are you going to do?" Rithesh asked me while going there.

I just silenced him and dragged him to the study room.

We all sat there and  I started "Uncle it's just....."

He cut me off and said "First of all call me dad."

I smiled at him and said "Dad it's just that I want to talk about Sara."

"Speaking of Sara I want to ask you about something." He said.

I nodded asking him to continue. "Do you think Ashwin is good enough for Sara?" he asked me out of nowhere.

Both mine and Rithesh eyes went wide. Looking at us he continued saying "I am asking you to reply as a best friend to Sara not as a sister to Ashwin."

I gulped and said "He is good for her."

"Ok. Is Sara good for him? Now answer as a sister to Ashwin not as best friend to Sara."

"She is perfect for him." I said immediately.

"But dad where did you have this thought from?" Rithesh asked Dad.

"I have been searching matches for Sara and I finally got four best people and in one of them I selected Ashwin. I know I shouldn't have chosen him because we didn't have any proposal from his side. But he is a good person so I thought like this." He said calmly.

Wow Dad is just making everything easy for us and them.

"But I don't know how I can know that they are good for each other properly. Now what do you want to talk about?"

"I am just thinking why you don't give the charge of Delhi branch to Sara." There I said it.

They both looked at me shocked and Dad said "Don't you want to stay close to your house?"

"This is my home Dad. I want to spend here. So will you?" I asked him hopefully.

After thinking for some time he said "But where will she stay I mean if she stay in hostel she will not get to do her work as she wish."

This is the main part. I took a deep breath and said "She can stay in my parent's house. My parents love her more than me so it will be good for her."

He smiled at me and then said "You are right. It will be easy for me too."

"How?" I asked him.

"I told you I searched for some matches right apart from Ashwin two live in Delhi so it will be easy to make her met them." He replied.

"But she is not accepting to get married at all Dad. What if she rejects all of them?" Rithesh asked.

"Do you remember to let her study in Delhi we told her that we will ask one thing for letting her and she promised that she will do it?" Dad asked Rithesh.

I definitely don't know about that. But isn't it wrong to do like that?

"Are you for serious Dad? It is completely wrong. It is her life and we can't take a decision like that." Rithesh replied.

"Ofcourse I will not do that until I don't have any other choice. So it's decided I will give the charge to Sara. I will talk to her today evening." Dad said.

We both don't know what to say so we just nodded and left the room. Dad and Rithesh left for their work.

In the evening when everyone returned to the house, Dad talked to Sara about the Delhi branch and the place she is going to stay.

Sara tried to say no to that but Dad didn't give any choice to her. She reluctantly accepted it.

At the time to sleep, we all went to our respective rooms. I immediately called Bhai.

"Hello Megs." He said.

"Hello Bhai. I have good news for you."

"And what is that?" he asked.

"Sara is going to come to Delhi and live in our house." I said excitingly.

"What??" he asked. "You are joking right. Why would she come here?"

So I told him everything that happened and Rithesh was just sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Really? But the only thing is she has to meet other people. But anyway it depends on her answer right and I am sure she will not accept that." Bhai said happily.

"Uhmm about that Bhai there is actually a little twist." I said.

"What is it?"

Then I told him about the promise and how Dad wants to use it.

"Oh no! I will try to make her accept me before that." He said little unsure.

"Ok good night." I said hanging up.

Rithesh is still looking at me so I reached near him and asked "What happened?"

"Nothing just thinking that I did a big mistake marrying you." He said calmly.

"What?? How can you say that?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. How can I marry to a person who is smarter than me?" he said seriously.

It took me a second to realize what he was saying then I narrowed my eyes at him and he was just laughing.

I can't believe it I thought and started hitting him and he shielded himself, then he suddenly pulled me with him on to the bed.

*Sara Pov*

How did my life just changed in one day?

Now I have to go to Delhi and not only that I have to stay in the same house where Ashwin in living.

Oh God! Help me!..................................... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please......

what do you think about maggy's plan?