Chapter 14

*Sara Pov*

"Don't lie Sara. You didn't even call me for these few months." She said.

"Sorry Di. I was just busy and you too didn't call me right."

"Yeah, yeah blame me now. And where are you coming from?" She asked.

"Well as my Bhabhi is also my best friend, she just wants me with her. So I am coming from her house." I said.

"Oh cool! Please take me with you and introduce me. I am dying to meet her."

"Sure. Now come on." I said taking her with me towards Bhai's room.

I knocked on the door and entered to see that he is already ready. When he saw Di, he said "Keerthi you came. I thought you wouldn't you know."

She hugged him and said "How can I not?"

"Did Uncle and aunty also come?"

"Yup."

"Ok. You get ready. I will go and meet them." He said leaving the room.

I showed her the room and waited for her to get ready. She is my favorite cousin from my dad's side. She is the daughter of my Dad's younger brother.

She is like so beautiful. I even felt a little jealous sometimes.

The Haldi function just went smoothly. I was about to leave but Bhai called me to wait.

"What do you need Bhai? Do I have to pass any message for her?" I asked him teasingly.

"What are phones for then? I just want you to give this box to Meghana." He said giving me a small box.

"I am not some courier boy you know."

"Ofcourse not. You are a courier girl." He said grinning.

"That's it I will not give this to her. Let's go Di, we are getting late." I said taking Di's hand.

"Wait, wait. Sorry Sara. Can you please do this for your Bhai?" he asked trying some puppy dog face.

"Bhai that's my talent in making puppy face. You are making some monkey face." I said laughing.

"I will forgive you for that comment if you give this to her."

"Ok. I will do it."

 After that I rushed to go for Maggy's house and Keerthi Di followed me.

In few minutes we reached there. And I took her to the Maggy's room and introduced her.

"Maggy she is my cousin Keerthi and Keerthi she is my best friend." I said.

"Hi Maggy." Di said.

"Please call me Meghana or Megs. Only Sara calls me that." Maggy said nervously.

"It's ok. I will also call you Maggy. No problem." Di said not understanding properly.

Maggy was about to say something else but Lucky beat her and said "It doesn't involve our comfort. She just doesn't like if anyone else other than Sara call her that. So..."

"Oh!! Ok I understand." Di said smiling.

We all took Maggy to the living room for the Haldi. In the middle of it I searched for Ashwin and finally saw him standing at the corner talking on the phone.

He suddenly looked at me and waved. I too did the same smiling.

"Who is that handsome?" I heard this from Di.

"Who?"

"That person, in the corner talking on the phone." She said.

"Maggy's brother, Ashwin." I said not liking the way she is looking at him.