Chapter 9

*Rithesh Pov*

As soon as I got call from Meghana, I took the first flight so that I can get to visit her immediately.

She asked me not to tell anyone that she called him and that he is going to meet her.

After I reached, I called her to tell that I am here in Delhi. She told me to meet her at Café where we usually meet always.

When I reached there, she was already sitting near a table.

I went near her after taking a seat and asked "Why did you called me and said to come here and meet you immediately?"

She nervously said "I just... I can't marry you..."

I didn't let her finished and asked "What? Don't you love me anymore?" confused.

"Please let me finish ok. You both brother and sister are always same. As I was saying I can't marry you without telling you that truth." She said calmly.

"About?" I asked her.

"Sara told you that the boy is my best friend right but he is actually not." She replied.

"What do you mean? Then who is that?" I asked her.

She was about to reply but Ashwin reached our table and sat with us. We both greeted each other.

I then looked at Meghana to answer me then she said "He is my brother not my best friend."

I am shocked "You mean..."

She nodded. I started to take deep breaths so that I can control myself from killing him at this instant and also the words said by Sara taking all the blame on her.

"I know you are mad at him but please let him explain everything to you. Then you can decide ok." She said pleadingly.

"Just give me one reason to stop me from throwing a punch on him. I just need one reason."

"Is this reason enough that I love Sara so much?" Ashwin suddenly said.

"What??" came the reaction from me.

*Ahswin Pov*

"Is this reason enough that I love Sara so much?" I told him.

"What??" He said shouting.

I can understand that reaction from him. I totally can. But I need his help to make Sara understand me and if everything doesn't go well then I need his support so that I can make Sara accept me.

"I am asking only one time, what actually happened between you all guys. I want each and every detail and please do me a favor and don't stop in the middle at all." He said.

Meg's and I we both nodded. Meg's told him her story. He didn't interrupt her at all and heard everything silently.

When she said everything of her she asked him "Do you hate me?"

"Ofcourse not why would I hate you for a fight between two friends. It is between you guys and if you guys still didn't patched up then I would have tried my best to make it happen. Never think like that ok." He replied assuring her.

He is really great guy and thinks very maturely. Now he turned towards me.

I have to start explaining him now....

*Flashback*

One day when I was talking with my friends, I saw a girl coming towards our building. Everyone was just giving her weird glances.

When I looked at her closely I was stunned I mean I never saw someone so beautiful and so cute as she is.

She is like an angel. Suddenly she started panicking I felt like I have to do something or anything to take away her trouble.