Chapter 12

*Sara Pov*

Finally all the preparations are done here for wedding as the wedding is going to be held here in Mumbai and the remaining rituals before that in Delhi.

These four days were just bizarre. Today we are going to Delhi. And there is only one thought in my mind, it's been Four days since I last saw him. I hope I can be normal in front of him.

When we landed in Delhi, Ashwin and Mr. Rao were waiting for us. We all greeted him and he gestured us towards the scorpio waiting for us.

I looked at Ashwin and saw that he is already looking at me but suddenly looked away in another direction.

We all got seated then Mr. Rao said "I would have loved to take you all to my house and make you stay there but as we know that it's better for Bride and Groom to not be in the same house for all the rituals. I hope you can understand. So I made preparations in a guest house which is a few blocks away from my house."

"It's totally fine and also good thing to do. And what you said is true." My dad said.

Bhai's face just fell after hearing this. I nudged him and said "Don't worry Bhai you will meet her very soon. So smile ok."

The whole ride Ashwin was just quiet and didn't even look at me. It's for our own good so that I can be like normally as a friend with him. That just brought pain for even thinking like that but we can't have everything we want right.

Mr.Rao dropped us at the guest house and showed us our rooms. It was time for them to go as we need to freshen up.

My dad said "Let's discuss about all the rituals that were going to happen and the dates and timings too."

Mr.Rao nodded and explained how they prepared everything. As Bhai and Maggy want a simple wedding, only main and important rituals were being held. Even the guests are going to be very minimum.

Our parents are not happy completely about it but they are respecting their children's wishes.

So day after tomorrow engagement then next day haldi and Sangeet will be held. Then after that Mehndi function, so that we can have one day for travelling back to Mumbai for the wedding.

By doing this there will be equal responsibilities for the both families. After they discussed everything they left.

When I got freshen up Maggy called me. I lifted my phone and said "What is my favorite future Bhabhi doing?"

"Sara I am the only Future Bhabhi for you." She said laughing.

"Are you sure?" I asked teasingly.

"Hundred percent. Now listen I want you to come to my house and stay here with me." She said.

"What? But I need to stay here na. My parents may need my help here for something."

"Don't worry about that I already called mom and asked her. She said there is no problem with that."

"Hmmm already making your mother-in-law on your side ha."

"Nothing like that. Now pack your bags if you had unpacked and come here immediately. I want my only bestfriend with me on all my important days." She said.

"Jeez I will do that when you will hang up the phone."

After taking my bags I reached downstairs. My brother asked me "Where are you going? Are you running away from home?"

"Ya I am running away from here to your In-Law's house."

"What?" He asked me confused.

"My Bhabhi called me and asked me to stay with her so I am going. And before you ask she already asked mom."