Chapter 13

*Sara Pov*

Who is she??

They both are still hugging each other. How I wish I could kill them right now. Why am I even thinking like that? I was the one that said 'no' to him. But what I don't understand is if he already has a girlfriend why did he tell me that he love me.

Maggy suddenly nudged me and when I looked at her, she said "You know I don't want to go to police station with my wedding happening in less than a week."

"Why would you go to the police station in the first place?" I asked her confused.

"The way you are looking at them seems like you are ready to kill any one of them. And when you do that it's my duty to bail you out right." She said.

"What?? I am not looking like anything at them."

"I seriously believe you." She said teasingly.

"But anyway you don't have to kill them. She is my cousin. You know from my mother's side. She is close to my brother." She added.

How I wanted to slap myself right now? Thinking how to kill myself now I didn't saw that Ashwin and new girl reached near us.

Mrs.Rao came outside from kitchen and said "Is that Lakshmi? Thank god atleast you came to attend the wedding."

"How could I miss my second favorite cousin wedding? As for my parents, they are just busy." Lakshmi said.

"Meghana show the guest room for Lakshmi. And then come downstairs for breakfast."

Maggy nodded and pulled her cousin upstairs leaving Ashwin with me. I need to apologize to him. I mean what I thought about him is not a good one.

So I slowly said "I am sorry."

He looked at me confused and said "For what?"

"I just.. I mean ... I thought that she maybe your girlfriend or something you know. I even thought if you already have one how could you have said that you love me last week. I am so sorry." I said feeling guilty thinking about him like that.

"Hey don't worry. You don't know her right so it's nothing." He said.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"This is how I and Megs should have done right. We should have told you immediately about the misunderstanding we thought and I am sure you would have forgive us then within some time." He said with a sad smile.

"Yeah I would have. But it's no use thinking about past right so let's just forget about that." I said.

He composed himself and said "So friends?" held his hand for me.

"Friends." I returned the gesture.

But none of us tried to take our hand away. It actually felt good. We suddenly heard some cough from near us and took our hands away.

We turned to see that Maggy and Lakshmi standing there. When did they come?

"So you must be Megs best friend she always talk about even Ashwin Bhaiyya." Lakshmi said.

"I think so." I said nervously, as I am feeling uncomfortable with three pair of eyes looking at me.

She nodded and hugged me. I am surprised but I too hugged her.

We all sat together on dining table and just talked about the preparations and I am glad that Ashwin and his parents are looking so happy and lost in their own conversation.

Maggy asked Ashwin to drive us to the mall and even lakshmi accompanied with us.

"So lakshmi.."