2

Yn woke up to find her boyfriend and her daughter missing. She stood up with a large stretch and pattered down the stairs to a very quiet house.

Taking a quick glance at her watch she realised all the boys were probably out working by now and could only hear Yoongi's deep voice as she got closer to the living space.

"Yes Chun-hei! That's how it's done!" He hooted and Yn walked in to see him victoriously waving a controller as the baby rested against his chest, his large left hand supporting her by holding her bum to stop her slipping as he got excited by his xbox victory.
"Since when did you ever have time to play the Xbox?" She asked with a judgemental look on her face and he turned around with a sheepish smile

"Since when did you have time to judge me?" He fired back playfully and a smile broke out on her face. Yoongi placed the controller down and used both hands to adjust the baby as he laid right across the sofa.
"I've got the baby. You go bath." He commanded and shut his eyes ending the conversation immediately as Yn shrugged and walked back up the stairs.

"Well that got rid of her didn't it lil'chunk?" He cooed as he lifted the baby and rubbed his nose against hers.
"Argh you're so cute I could eat you up." He grinned as he placed her against his chest and they drifted off to sleep together.

Yn was just finishing getting dressed in her jeans and a hoodie. The summer was ending and a chill was in the air in the mornings and evenings now. Just as she shrugged on the hoodie and went to fumble with the zip there was an almighty honking from outside the house.
"Shit!" She cursed as she abandoned the zip and went flying down the stairs to see Yoongi quickly wrapping Chun-hei in a blanket and placing her in the moses basket as Jin came bursting through the door.

"Yoongi! Your fucking dad man I swear!" Namjoon spat as he came in the door clutching his right arm around his bicep and Yn was confused amongst the chaos as Namjoon sat on the sofa and the others piled in all talking at once. Yoongi was confused. Why were they all together? It was meant to be only Namjoon and Jin who went to his dad and to make matters worse he had Yn firing questions in his ear at the same time as all the boys shouting over each other.
"Who's your dad?! Why's he shot Namjoon?! Why have I never met your dad?!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Yoongi hollered loudly and there was a few seconds of silence until the baby started to scream where he'd woken her up.
"Oh...shit. Fucks sake." He grumbled rubbing his chin as he realised what he'd done.

" He grumbled rubbing his chin as he realised what he'd done

Yn rolled her eyes.
"Well done dad." She spat as she picked her up and stormed out the room leaving the men stood in silence, Jin slowly and silently ushering Namjoon onto the sofa as he sat in front and ripped his shirt arm off to see the damage. Yoongi stood there watching and Hoseok glanced at him.

"Aren't you going to go after her?" He questioned with a tilt of his head and Yoongi laughed in disbelief.
"You wanna' go after her? Be my guest but I value my life..." He muttered and returned his focus to what happened and how his dad came to end up injuring Namjoon and they all ended up together even though they were given separate jobs.

Yn was upstairs getting Chun-hei changed, she had an idea and she needed to see granny but she needed to go alone. She placed the baby in the car seat giving her a kiss on her head before picking up the changing bag and the car seat and heading down the stairs in the commotion and tapping Jungkook on the arm. He smiled at the tiny cute lil'chunk dressed in a pale pink baby grow covered in white daisies.
"Hey? Take me to my grans?"
"Uh, sure. Lemme get the keys." Jungkook agreed right away not questioning it. Yn was never mean and snappy but she was still his boss' better half and she shouldn't be questioned.

It didn't take long for Jin to patch Namjoon up and for Yoongi to get the story from then about how all this came to be. It was now early afternoon as they all dispatched from the living space and he decided it was high time he found his girlfriend and his daughter to explain who his dad was and that she actually had met him once. She just didn't know it.

Taehyung was sat with Jimin when Yoongi came bursting into the kitchen with a face like thunder.
"Where the fuck has that little shit taken my family?!" He roared and the two looked at each other and shrugged and Yoongi looked furious as he whipped out his phone and dialled a number holding it to his ear.