8

It was quite some time into the night when Jungkook started to feel tired. It was way gone midnight and decided to nap in the same room as Yn and Chun-hei. Being close was the easiest way to keep them safe.

If anyone wanted to get to them they had to go through him first.

As he walked in he noticed Yn was fast asleep on her side with Chun-hei sleeping peacefully in her arms. He sat on the bed next to her with his long legs stretched out as he sat up against the headboard. It wouldn't be much longer till the boys were home and before he realised it he drifted off into a very light sleep.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as Hoseok laughed loudly he slapped him across the back of the head.
"Hey! What's that for?!" She shouted and recieved a further punch on the arm.
"Shut the fuck up!-" Yoongi hissed as he punched his other arm for good measure. "-you're a loud twat and my daughter is sleeping somewhere." He growled throwing his black jacket on  a chair in the entrance hall as he made his way straight upstairs to his room.

As he opened the door he was met with the barrel of a gun and a sleepy Jungkook at the end of it, his body sleepy but his large dark doe eyes as calculating as ever.

"Easy kid. It's me.." Yoongi muttered into the dark room. As soon as Jungkook recognised the voice he lowered his gun and Yoongi whispered angrily into the darkness.
"Why the fuck are you sharing a bed with my girlfriend and daughter?"
"Shut up boss man. If sleeping in the same room is the easiest way to protect my baby sister and her daughter, aka my niece, then I will." He spat back barging past as Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Don't forget who you're talking too kiddo." His voice barely above a whisper as Jungkook yanked his arm back.
"I'll demote you to a foot soldier if you carry on."and Jungkook scoffed as he glared at Yoongi in the dim light from the landing creeping through the door. He'd never be demoted to a lowly foot soldier, walking the streets doing the shit chores like drug running.

There was a gentle rustle as Yn sat up with the baby in her arms, her eyes sleepy but she was more with it than she looked

"Yoongi? You'll do no such thing to Jungkook. Leave him be and come to bed. I'm sure Chun-hei missed you." Yn muttered with a yawn as she tried to defuse the situation. She was too tired for their masculine squaring up friggin' bollocks tonight. Yoongi let Jungkook walk out and went over to the bed taking Chun-hei into his arms who was now waking up a little as Yn switched a lamp on.

"Hey lil'chunk. Did you miss dada?" Yoongi muttered cutely as he poked her chubby cheek and she smiled at him. 

"Of course you did

"Of course you did. Dada beat a man up for you tonight. Yes he did!" He continued chattering to the baby and Yn pulled a confused face.
"I...don't think you should say that. Or in such a cute voice it's..weird." She finished after a pause not finding the right way and Yoongi shrugged as he held his lil'chunk under her armpits and booped their noses together.
"I don't care. She doesn't understand. She just likes it when I talk to her. Everyone loves my voice." He said bluntly as he handed her back to Yn and as she took the baby she gave him a raised eyebrow and questionable look.
"Aaaaand. What makes you say that?"
"Well..i'm the Min Yoongi. Enough said." He grinned cockily as he undressed from his black jeans and black shirt before slipping into bed with a large yawn as Yn rolled her eyes, cradling Chun-hei and patting her back gently to try lull her back into sleep. 

As Yn dozed into a deep sleep Yoongi's mind was full of thoughts as he looked at the sleeping pair of girls. His perfect girls.

Could he really keep them safe?
Donghyuck had already had a visitor before them that evening who was asking after information about himself. 'A child for a child', the words wouldn't stop ringing in his head and it made him feel sick as he looked at his perfect baby sleeping happily, blissfully unaware that people were already after her. He needed to think of a way to keep Yn and Chun-hei close but safe and that's when it hit him.

Yn and her best friend who was sleeping peacefully in Hoseok's room were about to use their masses of free time being taught a few things over the next few weeks. School's starting for big girls bright and early tomorrow morning...