5

They arrived full of smiles apart from Yoongi. He was exasperated after the drive with them all laughing and hooting at his dad's expense. He got out the vehicle with a face that was half annoyed half exhausted maybe even a little confused, he was sure when he left the house he had one child, now he felt like he had four. 

Granny was stood at the door waiting for them

"So! Where's my baby? My Yn? My handsome men?"

Yn rolled her eyes as she went around to get Chun-hei out the car while Yoongi was caught by the ever bright granny. 
"Granny!" He scolded trying to duck out of her grip but she held him fast, a grin on her face as her gravely voice sounded out loudly.
"Aye! You may the the ferocious Min Yoongi but i'm not scared of you. Come here." She was relentless, only letting him go when she caught sight of Jungkook and Jin.

"Granny! I hope you've not been cheating on me." Jin pouted playfully and she was all smiles and laughter, instantly letting go of Yoongi who rubbed his neck after being free of the old witch's choke hold.

"Fucks sake baby. Can't you sort her out? She's going to bust a hip acting like that." Yoongi muttered to Yn as he took his lil'chunk in her carseat as various staff came to collect the bags from the boot. Yn stood next to Yoongi in the doorway of the huge manor.
"Home..." She muttered and he huffed as he nudged her telling her it was her choice not his as he walked in with Chun-hei, straight to the games room where he'd spent the majority of his stay last time. 

Back at home Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were getting things ready, packing boxes and (ybf) was walking around, awestruck at how many weapons were hidden in the house. She glanced at Taehyung who was taking guns apart and packing them carefully on the floor in the kitchen, he must have been surrounded by at least twenty five guns ready for packing. She sat opposite him on the tile floor and tilted her head as he worked quickly and methodically, cleaning and packing like an expert.

"Does Yn know her daughter has been around this many guns already?" She asked and Tae scoffed loudly.
"Oh honey...she can put them together and take them apart as fast as the rest of us." He said trying to hide his laughter at her shocked face as he looked up from his task.

" He said trying to hide his laughter at her shocked face as he looked up from his task

"She's been with us nearly a year, it's actually a year in a few days. Did it not cross your mind that, she'd have picked up some skills along the way?" He asked with a duh voice as he raised an eyebrow and continued his work, packing them with a weird loving smile as he handled them gently.

(ybf) watched and couldn't stop herself from asking.
"Why are you looking at them so lovingly?"
"Because they're like guardian angels. Cold ones." Tae grinned and (ybf) looked a little confused and Hoseok walked in tugging her up by her arm to leave Taehyung to work as he finished explaining.
"They are the reason we are still alive, able to live the life we do. They keep us safe. Get it?" Hoseok asked and she shrugged. She didn't really get it but it wasn't worth carrying it on. she took one last glance at Taehyung  over he shoulder, sat on the floor happily humming as he cared for the weapons.

Jimin bounced into Namjoon's room with a grin.
"Well well, if it isn't my favourite destructive person."
"What do you want?" Namjoon asked smiling a little embarrassed he'd been called out for being destructive for the millionth time that day.

""What do you want?" Namjoon asked smiling a little embarrassed he'd been called out for being destructive for the millionth time that day

"I just came to talk to you. Do you think all of us moving to granny's is a good idea?" Jimin asked as he sat on the edge of Namjoon's bed. Swinging his legs and tilting his head, his floppy hair going in his eyes.
"I think...it's a better idea than splitting up the gang."
"Why's Yoongi so eager to move anyway?"

Namjoon looked at the younger in disbelief. Did his brain not take in anything that happend around him?
"Because he has a family to keep safe. Too many people know this is one of his houses ya'know?"

Jimin chewed that thought for a moment.
"He really loves her huh?"
"I think so yeah."
"He's not told her that though!" a whine in Jimin's voice laced with sadness, they all loved Yn and knew she'd be so happy the day Yoongi finally said those words back to her.
"To my knowledge no...however he's more of a man of action and very few words. His actions clearly show he loves her right?" Namjoon said lightly, trying to cheer up the younger who was sad on Yn's behalf. Jimin smiled and nodded happily as he hopped off the bed and left to go pack more stuff. His job was to help Hoseok move the huge stashes of money hidden in the house and keep an eye on Holly. The dog was nearly as important to him as Chun-hei.

Sorry I don't update this one as fast as the others kids.
I hope you're enjoying it all the same though! 
By the way (ybf) means your best friends name as I can't keep reffering to her as 'your best friend' and 'yn's best friend' and I canne give her a name as it would be weird because it won't be your friends name. You get me? Ayyye. <3

Love Peach. 
X