12

So, some of you sent me messages a little confused on what our much loved eccentric Granny's manor house is meant to look like, so I scoured google to find something that fits close to what I picture in my head when i'm writing xx 

It didn't take long before the hurt turned into anger.

"How fucking dare he speak to me that way!" Yn hissed to herself as she took an armful of stuff to a spare room, right on the other side of the house, as far away from Yoongi as she could manage. She abandoned the clothes belonging to herself and Chun-hei on the desk in the room and smiled to herself in a pleased way.
"Well. If he's such a big boy and can manage all on his lonesome let's see how he likes this!" She was pleased with herself. She'd give him exactly what he wanted for being rude to her and this was just the first step of her piss-off-Yoongi-because-he-said-hurtful-things plan. 

Yn marched downstairs and took a seat on the floor next to granny in the games room and plopped her head on the coffee table and sighed in a content way as the boys played cards with granny while Jimin was thoroughly enjoying uncle duties and cuddle time with Chun-hei. 

"I don't know what you two had a barney over but I can promise-" Granny laid out a winning hand with a chuckle as the boys all groaned and turned in her chair to face Yn with a smug look, "-that whatever you've planned as revenge wont go down well." She finished off lighting up a cigarette and walking to the door with it, the chill from the evening air seeping into the room.

Yn sat up straighter and puffed her cheeks at Granny.
"I've got a good plan."
"A stupid plan." Granny corrected and Yn scoffed indignantly. She thought it was a great plan.
"So, tell us all about it then." Granny ordered blowing out a puff of smoke from her nose like a wise old dragon.
"Well-"Yn began sassily "-I've moved clothes of mine and Chun-hei's into a spare room on the other side of the house, so when he gets home he'll be alone. Just like he wants, he clearly stated he doesn't need me so fuck'im. I'll go to a different room-" Yn stood up triumphantly taking Chun-hei from Jimin making him pout like a sad toddler before she carried on. 

"-And when he comes searching for us in a rage, and we all know he will

"-And when he comes searching for us in a rage, and we all know he will. I'll have Jungkook ready on standby."

Granny took a long drag of her cigarette before chuckling as she blew it back out and Jungkook looked shocked at his name suddenly being spoken as he placed his cards down and listened in better.
"And what good will Jungkook do? Do you think Yoongi will hurt you?" Her eyebrows raised in a certain way that said Yn was being stupid.
"No. He won't. However I do need him to listen. And if he starts trying to be destructive like he does, muscle pig can keep him from doing that and destroying the house...again" Yn added.