14

Time skip two years.

"Chunk, come on!" Yoongi whined as he chased after the toddler running around in her nappy.
"Kook!" She shouted stumbling down the hallway or her protector but it was too late, she was promptly scooped up into the air and settled on Yoongi's hip.
"Daddy nooooo!" She yelled hauling in a gigantic breath ready to throw an almighty wobbler and Yoongi sighed loudly on his way back to the her bedroom as Chun-hei screamed loudly.
"Chunk come on. You have to get dressed."
"Want mummy!"
"Mummy's not here. She's out."
"WANT MUMMY!"
"Chun-hei! Stop it!" Yoongi said sternly plopping the toddler on the bed and pulling the jumper over her head as she but she quickly rolled over and went to make a break for it but Yoongi was quicker and playfully grabbed her ankle.
"I don't think so young lady. Trousers on. Now please." His voice stern but trying to hide a smile at his naughty little girls behaviour. 

Chun-hei was eventually dressed and holding the hem of Yoongi's hoodie as she toddled next to him as he smiled down at her tripping over her own feet in her haste to be close to him as the cute pair made their way to the boys who were waiting for him in the living space for orders for the day.

As she entered she was greeted with a host of smile as she ran across the room clambering ungracefully onto Jungkook's legs.
"Hey trouble!" He beamed ruffling her hair, helping her sit on his lap facing Yoongi like the rest of them. 

Yoongi smiled at Chun-hei as she sat to attention facing the front like the boys, ready to listen.

"So, Jaehyun's dad has still vanished off the face of the earth but...I can't rest easy yet-" He glanced at Chun-hei who was clueless, just smiling away with her finger firmly planted up her nose.
"-Chunk don't do that." And Jimin quickly pulled her finger from her nose with a chuckle as Yoongi carried on.
"As I was saying, just because he's been quiet for a couple of years we can't let our guard down. He'll come back when we least expect it but with that aside a new problem is rising. There's a girl called Koneko appeared on the scene, she's japanese and is currently spreading some interesting rumours."

They all straightened up, curious.
"Rumours like what?" Jin asked with a suspicious look.
"Yeah, and why's it a problem for us?" Tae asked.
"Because-" Yoongi carried on picking up Chun-hei and settling her on his hip as she'd walked over tugging at his jeans to be picked up, and she promptly rested her head on his shoulder as he paced about talking.
"-It's going to be a problem for me and Yn. There's only one way to get noticed and make it to the top quickly in this world for women and that's one of two ways-"
"Kill or sleep with the man at the top." Namjoon piped up and Yoongi nodded gravely.

"And what's this Koneko doing then, killing?" Jungkook asked confused and Yoongi sighed loudly.
"No, her rumours. She's claiming she's sleeping with me."

There was a stunned silence for a second and Jimin spoke up that he didn't understand how this was a problem or how that would benefit Koneko. Namjoon punched his arm hard.
"You dipshit-"
"Language!" Yoongi cut in angrily covering Chun-hei's ears and Namjoon shot him an apologetic look.
"Koneko is lying about being close to Yoongi to spread fear among those below her. If they think she's got Yoongi's protection she'll climb her way up faster than fast."
"Exactly, that and if Jaehyun's dad catches wind of these rumours he'll think there's problems between me and Yn and he'll use that opportunity to strike. I know he's laying in wait somewhere, biding his time, waiting for the right moment" Yoongi finished and he watched their faces as it sunk in.

"Koneko's a dead woman walking." Granny rough voice sounded out as she grinned from the door way and they all whipped around. No one had heard her come in.
"She certainly will be if Yn finds out and get's a hold of her that's for sure."  Yoongi chuckled.

Yn had become quite the force to be reckoned with over the last two years. She was truly Yoongi's partner in crime, and was equally as scary and as feared as him these days. They were truly a power couple, a frightening duo, they'd been dubbed the King and Queen of the underworld.