Tricia Miller- SHU (c)

The SHU was the worst place to be, everything about it was unpleasant hence why it was used as a punishment for inmates. You felt broken having been stuck there for two weeks. As soon as you got back to your bunk you collapsed onto your bed wanting the pain to end from the torture you felt from the white bare room of hell you'd been stuck in. You stared at the wall of your bunk, wondering how that seemed like a justified punishment for being slightly rude to a CO.

The bed you lay on dipped slightly, making you turn around to see your blond girlfriend. One of the worst things was being apart from Tricia. The two of you spent nearly every moment together in prison, so two weeks without any contact was terrible.

"You're back," she smiled, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Yeah," you sighed, not sure how to express how much you missed her without crying.

"You okay?" She asked.

You couldn't hold in your tears anymore, breaking down in her eyes falling into her arms, sobbing onto her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I've missed you so much Tricia," You cried onto her.

"I missed you too," she chuckled. "Is that why you are crying?"

You shook your head viciously; your tears having become uncontrollable.

"It was so horrible Tricia, I hate it there," you cried.

She held you tightly. "I know Y/N, the SHU isn't a good place."

You nodded your head gentle.

"I never want to go back. I never ever want to go back to the SHU, it was so horrible, I don't know how people can come out of there unbroken when they've been there far longer than I have," you whispered.

"I don't know darling, I don't know," she sighed. "But I can promise you that you will never ever have to go back there."

She tightened the hug, pressing a kiss to your hair, keeping you protected in her arms from all the dangers of the prison and the world.

"You promise?" You whispered.

"I promise," she smiled, kissing you gently once more.

You returned her hug, curling into her as close as you could possibly get to her.

"Thank you for protecting me," you said into her shoulder, so grateful for having her in your life even if you did meet her in prison.

"I will always protect you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.