Lorna Morello- Glasses (c)

"What're you doing?" You heard Lorna's thick Jersey accent.

You looked over your shoulder to see a Lorna shaped blur stood in the entranceway to your bunk. Currently you were down on your hands and knees on the floor of your bunk attempted to search for your glasses however you were slightly handicapped due to having lost them. You had been there for a while, tapping the cold and dirty floor, blindly searching for your glasses, probably making a rather funny scene for anybody whom were passing.

"I've lost my glasses and what cruel irony it is to lose your glasses," you frowned.

You could hear Lorna laugh as her blurred form made her way into your bunk, kneeling down beside you, resting her hand on your shoulder.

"Let me help you," she offered.

"Thanks, Lorn."

You turned away from your prison best friend, continuing to pat the floor in a search for your glasses.

When you had woken up, you went to grab your glasses off of the locker but had accidentally brushed it off and sent them falling to the floor. Without them everything was fairly blurry and seen as your thin framed glasses weren't exactly bright or noticeable especially with your lack of sight.

You continued to search until you heard a happy noise escape from Lorna's mouth. Turning towards her, you saw her blurred form scooting under your bunkmates' bed, returning with a clutched hand.

"I found them," she said happily, handing you the glasses.

Instantly you felt a feeling of relief as you unfolded the arms and pushed your glasses onto your nose. Sight came back to you with a few blinks allowing you to see your drab prison home and your beautiful friend who had done her best to look like she was going on a night out not just for another day in prison.

"Thank you, Lorna," you smiled, falling back onto the floor so you were sitting down rather than on your hands and knees.

"You're welcome. Kind of pathetic watching you crawl around tapping the floor."

"How long were you watching me?" You questioned.

Lorna shrugged her shoulders, making it long as though she was thinking. "I don't know. Maybe ten minutes."

You shot her a glare for watching you struggle on the floor for so long for her own amusement.

"That's cold Morello," you frowned.

"Sometimes we've all got to be cold."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.