Nicky Nichols- Feelings (a)

"Cheer the fuck up." Nicky turned the corner to see you sat on the cold, linoleum floor, your face looking pained and whiny.

"Go away Nicky, I'm not in the mood for any of your bullshit today."

"Ayy! You've not been here long enough to talk to me like that. Move the fuck up." She sat down next to you and wafted the wavy hair that had fallen onto her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Nicky. Go away."

"I'm going to ask one more time. What's wrong? You've got a face like somebody stole your last pack of tampons and mother nature has gone to bring her monthly curse." No matter how hard you tried to fight it, Nicky could always manage to make you smirk, smile and feel better. "Wait... was it that fucking caterpillar lipped asshole? I swear to god if he touched you..."

"No, for once he has actually been keeping his hands and his junk to himself, as far as I know anyway."

"Then what's wrong?" She leant her head on your shoulder, resulting in a big clump of her hair landing directly in your mouth.

"What's up with me? What's up with you? You've never exactly been the cuddle and talk about feelings kind of girl."

"Hey! I'm still not... not for most people anyway. There's just something about you though that makes me want to... well... cuddle and talk about my feelings."

"So go, talk."

"Don't try and shift the topic onto me, you first."

"Fine, I just miss not being here. I miss waking up on a Saturday, taking a nice long, hot shower and then going and watching trashy daytime television. All without the fear of pissing somebody off and ending up with the sharp end of a shaved toothbrush poking into my liver."

"I feel you."

"So, come on, what's been eating you?"

"Well hopefully once lights are off you..." Nicky smiled at you, the smile she made when she was wanting to exchange sexual favours.

"Stop changing the subject now come on, what's up? You want to talk, lets go, Boo isn't around to judge you and accuse you of going soft so come on, prime time baby." Nicky looked down and for the first time you saw her blush.

"I can never hold a meaningful relationship."

"Well shit, that was deeper than I expected... I was thinking you were on some kind of sex-withdrawal or something."

"Na, you don't have to worry about that, but that's kind of what I mean you know, people don't really want a holding hands, kissing in public relationship with me, even if it didn't mean getting shots."

"I do."

~*~

Written by Aaron.