Chapter 1

Present day, in Burgess,

Jack was at the pond where he became Jack Frost. He was just hanging around like he always did. The only thing different was that, he was in love again.

He was in love with a (h/c) girl who was the love of his life back when he was a human and once again, that was the problem. It was three hundred years ago before he became Jack Frost.

Jack smiled, remembering how she looks like.
She has long beautiful (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes that always have confidence and happiness. The way she acts is different than the others.

He knew Tooth kinda likes him but, his heart was already captured by the same girl who he fell in love with when he was a human.
He leaned on a tree near by as he thought about the (h/c) girl who was always on his mind ever since he got his memories back.

He knew it was impossible that she could be alive but, at least he can hope right?
He didn't care if she was dead, he still loves her. If she was a spirit like himself, he would find her.

Jack sighed as he walked on the surface of the lake, freezing the water.
"(Y/n),"he mumbled, recalling the first time he saw her at this lake.

Flashback,

A little 6 years old Jack ran through the forest towards his favorite spot, the lake.
It was just a nice beautiful day, winter had just come.
He laughed happily as he reached there.
"Yes! I made it!" he said, happily.
He then, noticed a little (h/c) girl around his age, sitting near the water.

He walked up to her but, she didn't notice since she was looking at the lake in aww.
"Hey, who are you?" he said and the girl jumped.
"You surprised me," she said, sighing.
Jack laughed.
"Sorry, my name is Jackson Overland," he said as he sat down beside her.

The girl smiled happily at him.
"I am (Y/n),nice to meet you, Jackson," she said.
"You can call me Jack if you want," Jack said and she smiled happily.
"Ok, Jack," she said as she smiled at Jack who smiled back.

Just then, a little snowflake fell between them and they gasped happily.
"It's snowing!" Jack said as he looked up.
(Y/n) looked up too and smiled happily as they watched snow started to fall lightly.

It was the first snow day of the year and Jack became friends with (Y/n) on that day.

Back to present,

Jack smiled at the memory. He met her right here. Snow started to fall from the sky due to his magic and his feelings and he let a snowflake fell on his pale palm.

(Y/n) always loves snow.
He smiled and let the snowflake fly away.
If he sees her again, he would make it snow just for her no matter what season it was supposed to be.

Just for her...his precious princess.

My Precious Princess {Jack Frost X Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara