Chapter 11: Make Her Remember Again

(Y/n) and Jack found their selves in North Pole in front of the globe. The yetis gasped at (Y/n)'s sudden appearance. The elves gasped and ran away while the other big yetis started approaching them, ready to fight.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes, irritated.
"I am starting to regret this," she said to Jack who started to get nervous.
He has to make her believe him.
He stood in front of her.
"Guys. Chill. She is with me!" Jack yelled and the yetis stopped as they looked at each other, confused.

Just then, North made his way to the two through the yetis.
"Jack, what's going on?!" North yelled as he walked up to them.
"North, I can explain-"Jack said but, (Y/n) cut him off.
"Simple. I was told by Jack that...I am being lied for the whole of my life by my
dear father, Pitch Black. By the way, hi. Sorry to barge in here without
permission"

North looked at Jack with a questioning look and Jack smiled at him, nervously.
Jack was kinda afraid at how (Y/n) is upset about the truth.
"(Y/n),please. Trust me. Just meet with Tooth and Manny and you'll know what I
am talking about," Jack said, looking into her eyes.

(Y/n) sighed, confused and still a little irritated.
"Fine," she said and crossed her arms.
Jack smiled and turned back to North.
"North, call the others, we have to let (Y/n) know the truth," Jack said.
North nodded as he bent down a bit to whisper.
"Good job that you managed to bring her here but, how did you convince her?" he asked.
"Ahh...long story. Details to follow.(Y/n), wait here," Jack said as he started walking away with North, explaining everything.

Time skips, after the rest of the Guardians arrived and Jack finally done explaining to everyone one of them,

"And...that's how it happened,(Y/n) is 100% clean!" Jack said as he and the others walked back into the globe room.
"Ah, we get it. She is ok then but, still I am going to keep watching her," Bunny said.
"Where is she?" Tooth asked, excited as she flew around looking for (Y/n).

"She is right...wait where is she? I told her to wait here," Jack said as he started looking for (Y/n),suddenly afraid that she might have gone back.

But, just then...
"No. No. Here, this goes like this, see?"
Everyone turned around to where the voice came only to see (Y/n) talking with the yetis.
Everyone's jaws dropped as they watched (Y/n) paint the toys with the yeti who was watching her. Her looks were completely different from when they first met.

 Her looks were completely different from when they first met

"See? Red. Christmas color,"(Y/n) said, smiling happily.
Her long (h/c) hair flew in the air lightly as she moved around, busy.

Jack smiled watching her so busy in the North Pole as if she was the next Ms.Clause.
Set aside the way she dressed before they met again, she looks like an angel.

Her smile was warm and it was just like when she was a human.

The yeti who was passing by with many stuffs. Some of the packages fell off which (Y/n) caught them.
"Here. Let me help you with that," she said as she snapped her fingers.
Blue sands appeared as they carried the stuff.
The yeti smiled and said "thank you" in his language as he continued to do his work.
The stuffs which (Y/n) made them flew followed him slowly.

Jack smiled as he watched (Y/n) talked with the other yetis. He flew in the air and flopped himself upside down in front of her.
Their faces went a bit close as (Y/n) yelled out in surprise.
"Jack!" she said as she smiled and lightly smacked Jack's forehead while Jack laughed.
Finally, she turned around and gasped, finally realizing she was being watched by the Guardians this whole time.

She coughed and fixed her face back into a cold one.
"Ahem. I was just looking around," she said, blushing a bit.

Jack laughed as he flipped back and stood beside her.
"We could see that," North said, smiling as he walked up to her.
"I could see you are quite busy in my workshop," he said.
"Sorry, I was bored since I have to wait
you for you guys,"(Y/n) said, rubbing her arm awkwardly.

North laughed and held her shoulder.
"I heard what you are doing these days.
Very good. You also protect the kids secretly," North said.
(Y/n) smiled.
"Yes, secretly without letting my father know no matter how he tries until...a
certain someone told me that I was not Pitch Black's daughter and spilled the
bean," (Y/n) said as she shot a glare at Jack who laughed nervously.

"It was the only way to get here," he said.
"So...what are you gonna do? Lock me up and watch me all day?"(Y/n) said, crossing her arms as she walked away from North.

She started playing with her blue sand magic as she made steps into the air, making the Guardians examine her.
"Not exactly," North said.
"Am I on the Naughty list?"(Y/n) asked, playfully smirking as she dropped herself back to the ground.

North laughed at her question having familiar with this question before with a certain winter spirit. He made a serious face as he stared at her.
"You hold the record since two months ago," he said and Jack's jaw dropped.
"Hey, you took my place!" he said, pouting.

(Y/n) chuckled and winked at him.
"Payback," she teased, getting back on the ground. Jack rolled his eyes, smiling.
"So...we haven't done a proper introduction yet,"(Y/n) said, crossing her arms.

"Well...we already know each other, why bother?" Bunny said.
"Come on. It is a good start for us to get know to each other, am I right, Sandy?" Tooth said and Sandy held his thumbs up, smiling.
Bunny rolled his eyes.

Tooth flew up to (Y/n).
"Hi, I am Tooth. And I love your teeth!" Tooth said as she opened (Y/n)'s mouth by herself and started squealing and fangirling about how they were sparkling.

North and Jack laughed while (Y/n) tried to speak despite Tooth looking at her teeth. She looked at Jack with an "a little help here look".
"Ok. Ok. Hands out, Tooth," Jack said, laughing as he pulled (Y/n) away from Tooth who mumbled 'sorry' and flew away.

"And I am North....This is Sandy," North said as Sandy waved.
(Y/n) smiled and waved back.
"And Bunny," North said.
"Nah...the Kangaroo," Jack said and Bunny glared at him while (Y/n) giggled.

Just then, a sudden white light covered the area and everyone screamed as it disappeared. All of them turned around to see Manny standing behind (Y/n),not too far away from her.
"Hello (Y/n)"