Chapter 10: Just A Sweet Moment

(Y/n) was in her house, reading a book.
She sat down on the floor and continued reading, lost in the books.
"(Y/n), honey?" she heard her mom called.
"Yes, mom?" she responded back not looking up from the book which was on her lap.

Then, she heard her giggling.
Confused, she was about to turn around but, suddenly, someone put his hands around her eyes.
"Guess who?~"

She giggled immediately noticing who it was.
"Jack," she said as Jack laughed and pulled his hands away.
He snatched her book away from her lap and quickly lied down, resting his head on her lap.
"What are you reading?" Jack said as he flipped through the book.

(Y/n) blushed at his sudden action.
"H-Hey!"
Jack laughed and put the book away as he started playing with her a few strands of her hair.
"You are amazing, you know that?" Jack said and (Y/n) blushed harder.

(Y/n)'s mom laughed as she walked past.
"Young lovers today are so adorable," she said, laughing and Jack and (Y/n) blushed madly as they looked at her.
"Oh, don't mind me. I am just going to your father's shop. Have fun," (Y/n)'s mom said and left, leaving our couple to blush madly.

Awkward silence.

"So...what do you want to do?" Jack said as he looked up at (Y/n) who smiled down at him.
"Umm...I don't know," she said, blushing.
Jack smiled and stood up.
"Do you know what I want to do," he asked and (Y/n) shrugged as she got up.
"I just want to cuddle with you and kiss you all day," Jack said as he pulled (Y/n) to him from her waist and started kissing her.

They spent all day just cuddling and talking.

Time skips, at night,

(Y/n) laughed as she ran put of the kitchen with Jack following her. Jack laughed as he picked  her from behind and spun her around.
"Hahaha .Jack, put me down!"
"Never, I demand an apology for letting you fool me!" Jack said as he breathed into her neck and held her tight from behind.

(Y/n) laughed as she tried to push him away, giggling.
"Ok, ok, I love you," she said as she gave Jack a quick kiss.
"Ahem, Ahem"

They stopped and turned around to see (Y/n)'s parents, looking at them.
Jack and (Y/n) blushed as they pulled away and stood straight.

Poor Jack became stiff at how (Y/n)'s dad was giving him the 'blank stare'. He started sweating as he forced himself to say.
"H-Hi"

(Y/n) laughed nervously while her mom laughed, amused.
"Time for Dinner,(Y/n),come help me" 
"Ok, mom," (Y/n) said as she followed her mom to the kitchen, leaving Jack alone wit her dad.
"(Y/n),don't leave me alone!" Jack thought, sweating even more.

And...let's just say that Jack got "a talk" after the dinner before finally getting
(Y/n)'s father's trust a bit.

Behind the movie scene~

Jack : Akahana, why did you make me listen to (Y/n)'s dad?!You know how bad is
"the talk"!

Me :*holds my ears*Urgh...

(Y/n) :*giggles*

Me :Yes. I know.

Jack :*pouts at me*Then, why?!

Me :Because I am the director here. Boo hoo. Now, come on, go read your script!

Jack :No. No. If there is-*yells when Bunny suddenly pulls him into another room with him*

Me :Thank you, Bunny.

Bunny :*yells from another world*YEA,DON'T FORGET TO PAINT MY EGGS!

Me :*sighs as I took out the brush and start painting* Yea. Yea. Everyone, we will start the rest tomorrow.

The crew :*sighs happily and go relax*