Special Episode

Jack :Come on guys!Where are you taking me?!*eyes covered by Jay*

Me :Oh,shush.Jack.It's not like we are gonna drag you to somewhere and kill you.Just shut up and come with us.I am sure you will love it.

Jack :*pouts*Fine.

Jay :*covering Jack's eyes with his hand*Haha.Relax,Frost boy.We planned this just for you.

Me and Jay dragged Jack into a decorated room where everyone is there.

North :Ahh..there he is!

Jack :North?

Me :*smiles*Ok.Everyone ready?

Everyone nodded except from Jack.

Me :Ok,Jay.You can remove your hands now.

Jay smiled as he removed his hands away from Jack's eyes and quickly moved to my side when Jack was about to open his eyes.

"SURPRISED?!"

Jack smiled looking at the decoration in the room and then,at the big sign that says "Happy Birthday,Jack!"

Jack :*smiles*Aww...you guys kipnapped me to my birthday party?I am so touched.

Everyone laughed t his words.

You :*giggles and walks up to him*
Well...we have to surprise you.
Happy Birthday,Jack!*kisses his cheek*

Jack :*smiles happily*

Everyone :Happy Birthday,Jack!

Jack :Aww...thanks guys!

Me :*hands him my gift*It is your special day.No need to say thank you for it.(Y/n) and I planned this just for you.

Jack :*puts his arm around your shoulder*Well,I am not surprised.
My snowflake always remember my birthday right,snowflake?

You :*laughs*Of course!

Me :Touche.Everyone else remembers too,Frost boy.

Jack :Haha.I know,I know.Thanks guys!

Punzie :*giggles*Well,siince you are here.What are we waiting for?!
It's time for...

Me and Punzie :CAKE!!!*holds out the big cake*

Everyone :*cheers happily*

Me and Punzie :*holds the cake in front of Jack and you*

Everyone smiled and started singing the Happy Birthday song.Bunny sang as he put the blue party's head on Jack's head.

When the song ended,Jack smiled as he closed his eyes and made his wish.
Taking a deep breathe,he blew the candle.

But...
Everyone was schocked,staring at the cake.Jack opened his eyss and jumped in surprise,blushing as he stared at the now frozen cake.

Jay and Merida :*starts laughing*

North :*laughs loudly*

Me and Punzie :*giggles*

Hiccup and Merida :*smiles*

The crew :*laughs as they clapped*

You :*giggles and kisses Jack's cheek*You are so cute,Ice boy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You :*giggles and kisses Jack's cheek*
You are so cute,Ice boy.

Jack :*blushes,laughing nervouslly*
Haha,happy birthday to me.

We laughed.

Jay :Now,that's an iced cake.
Anyway...before the real party begins let's make some annoucements.Shall we?Red.

Me :Sounds great.Ok,everyone.
Gather around.First of all,as everyone knows,*magically holds out the cover of this book in my hand*My Precious Princess is the biggest and most successful book so far thanks to our reader-chans.

Bunny :Yea...so?

Me :The thing is...I am officially closing this book.

Everyone except from Jay :*gasps in shock*What?!!!

Jack :You are ending us on my birthday?!

Me :No.No.Calm down!I meant by this!This book!Book 1!I didn't finished yet!

Everyone except from Jay :Book 1???

Me :Yes.Book 1.I will be writing a Book 2 of My Precious Princess.

Jay :If our fans agree and vote for it.

Me :So,please leave a comment and vote for us to make a book 2.

Jack :Ahh...I see.That's a relief,Red.
Oh,and...to people who knows and to people who doesn't...join us in the Teenage Drama book we have been working on lately.

join us in the Teenage Drama book we have been working on lately

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Teenage Drama
{Jack Frost X Reader}

Punzie :*smiles happily*We're all there,so,come and join us!

Me :Ok,folks.That's all for now and thank you so much for supporting me all the way here.I hope you guys enjoyed this book so much and now...the moment we all have been wait for.Let's get this party started!Hit it,Jhonny!

Jhonny :*makes a DJ performance starting the music*This calls for a birthday celebration for Jack Frost people!Here's a gift from DJ Jhonny!
*starts the music and everyone started dancing,enjoying the party*