Chapter 3 : Back to Where Our Love Story Began

(Y/n) was in her room, combing her long hair on her bed. She blushed as she thought about what happened earlier ago at the orphanage.
She likes Jack a lot. But, she didn't know if Jack actually loved her for real.

It was late at night. Her parents were already sleeping. Deciding to go to bed,
(Y/n) closed the window and put the candle lights out. She got into her bed and closed her eyes.

A few minutes passed.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, there was a knock on her window. She groaned and looked up.
"What?" she mumbled as she looked around.
*tap*
*tap*
"(Y/n)?(Y/n),you awake?" a familiar voice said quietly.

Confused, she got up and opened the window to see Jack sitting there at the roof, by the window.
"Jack? What are you doing here at this
hour?"(Y/n) asked, rubbing her eyes.
"I need to talk to you," Jack said.
"Can't we talk in the morning?"(Y/n) asked, yawning as she leaned on the window pane.

"(Y/n),please. This is important. I can't find anytime better than this time," Jack said with a serious face.
(Y/n) blinked a bit, noticing how serious Jack was.
"Ok," she said.

Jack grabbed her hand.
"Come on, let's go outside," Jack said as he motioned his head to outside.
"I will take the stairs. Meet me back at the door,"(Y/n) said as Jack let her hand go and nodded. He went back to the ground.

(Y/n) grabbed her cape and put it on.
She got out of her room and quietly slipped out of the house. She has done this before so that was no problem for her to slip out without making her parents notice.

She closed the door quietly and saw Jack standing there, tapping his bare foot.
"Jack," she called as she walked up to him.
"Let's go to the lake," Jack said as he grabbed her hand again.(Y/n) blushed.

"Umm...sure," she said.
They started heading towards the lake where they first met. It was silent as they walked in the forest. Only the moonlight showed their way.

(Y/n) wondered what Jack wanted to tell her at this late at night. Soon, they reached the pond and Jack took a deep heavy breathe and he let (Y/n)'s hand go.
"So...what do you want to tell me?" (Y/n) asked and he blushed.

He turned to face her with a blush on his face. At the same time, his face was very serious than ever.
"(Y-Y/n) (L/n),"he said as he interlocked his hands with (Y/n)'s, causing (Y/n) to blush.

"Y-yes?" she said, stuttering.
"(Y/n),I-I have known you for a long time by now and I-I...I like you ever since we first met and now, I realize I have this feelings that only you make me feel. Happy. Love. Special and
things I can't express," Jack said and (Y/n) blushed harder at his sudden confession.
Her heart skipping furiously.

"I-I love you,(Y/n) (L/n),"Jack said as he stared directly into her eyes, blushing.
(Y/n) looked down, blushing. She calmed herself down and looked back into his eyes with a blush, smiling.
"I love you too," she said and Jack smiled happily as his eyes widened.

"Really?!"he said as he held her hands tighter.
(Y/n) smiled happily and nodded.
"I have always liked you ever since we met," she said as they took a step closer to each other.

Jack warped his arms around her waist,
making her blush even more.
"I am so happy right now," he said as he rested his forehead on (Y/n)'s.
"You have no idea how I have waited to hear you say that,"(Y/n) said.

Jack smiled and started to lean in.
(Y/n) blushed as her heart skipped.
She closed her eyes and waited for the moment she have always dream of.

Her dream came true when Jack sealed her lips with his, kissing her passionately.(Y/n) warped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same passion. Both of them holding each other closely as they continued to share their first kiss with passion.

They broke away, breathing heavily as they smiled at each other.
"Wow," Jack said and (Y/n) giggled.
"My first kiss was like wow," she said and they laughed.
"I love you,(Y/n),"Jack said as he leaned on a tree near by also pulling (Y/n) with him.
"I love you too,"(Y/n) replied, blushing.
"I felt like I am the happiest and the luckiest girl in the world," she added as she rested her head on Jack's chest.

Jack smiled as he rested his head on hers.
"And I felt like I am the luckiest guy in the world. No man will be as lucky as me to have the most beautiful girl in the world as mine," he said and (Y/n) smiled as she looked up.

Her eyes met with his and they kissed again.
They stayed in the forest for a while before they went back to home as lovers.