Chapter 22 :Washing The Frozen Dishes

Warning: *mature content*

(Y/n), Jack, Jay and the other Guardians have just finished their dinner.
"I am off to check something," North said as he headed out of the kitchen.

"I am gonna head back to the warren"
"I am gonna go sleep," Jay said as they left, leaving only Jack and (Y/n).

"Well, I am gonna do the dishes, wanna help?"(Y/n) said as she collected the plates and headed to the sink.
"Sure, snowflake," Jack said as he walked up to her and watched her start washing the dishes.

Your pov,

I let the water fill the sink and started washing the dishes. I finished a few and Jack helped me dry them.

But, then, suddenly, the water in the sink went completely frozen and my hands were stuck under the ice along with the plates.

I gasped in surprise as I tried to free my hands but, the ice was too tick.
Just then, a certain mischievous winter spirit stood behind me and breathed into my neck, smiling.

"Jack..."I said, playfully pouting warningly at my lover.
How could he freeze my hands too?

I heard him chuckle as he warped his arm around my waist.
"Oops, did I do that?" he teased and I blushed as I tried to break my hands out of the ice.

Of course, it was useless.
"Let me help you get a little heat so, you can get your hands out," Jack said and I let out a small yelp in surprise as I feel Jack's right hand traveling down my curves, down to my most private parts.

He moved my hair aside and started kissing my neck. I blushed as I moaned when his hands started groping my breasts and his finger started slowly rubbing my most private area through my panties.
I bit on my lips, trying to hold in my moans.
"W-Wait, ngh~"

He didn't listen as he started fingering me faster, making my kneels weak from the pleasure.
I bit on my lips.
"(Y/n),you have been teasing me so much lately. I should punish you," he said in a seductive tone, making me blush harder as he kissed my neck.

He started fingering me faster and my back was pressed against his cold chest as he squeezed my breast. He knew I couldn't resist.
After a few minutes later, just as I was about to come, he pulled away, leaving me a mess.

I panted from the pleasure and blushed madly as I watched Jack pulled my hands out of the ice.
He was smirking. He did that on purpose!

He leaned into my ear.
"See? A little heat and your hands are out? The ice hasn't even melted yet," he teasingly said and I started blushing so bad.

I growled and started hitting his chest, embarrassed while Jack laughed,
completely happy because he got what he wanted.

For now..

"Everything ok, you two?" North asked, as he peeked in to the kitchen.
"Yep, everything's ok, North. We are just playing," Jack said, laughing as he caught my arms.

North shrugged and walked away.

Jack smirked and  winked at me as he started to walk away smirking, leaving me a blushing mess.
I pouted and looked somewhere else when a yeti came in.

Now, I have to wait until the ice melts.
The yeti looked at my neck and told something which I understood.
"What? There's something on my neck?" I said, holding my neck.

The yeti nodded as he pointed to a mirror near by. I looked into the mirror and my eyes widened in shock when I saw lots of hickeys on my neck.

"Urrgh! JACK FROST!!!!!"I yelled, blushing as I tried to cover them with my hair but, it was still visible.

Dang it!