Chapter 19 :Lost in The Isle of Mystery

"Ok, everyone knows the plan?"(Y/n) asked as she held the snow globe North gave her.
"Yep, everyone's ready and I hope you are too, Darkie," Bunny said, crossing his arms.
"Ha, no wonder why your snowbell call him Kangaroo," Jay said, smirking and (Y/n) shook her head, smiling.
"What did you say?!"Bunny yelled.

"Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Enough. We have a friend to save," North reminded them and they nodded.
(Y/n) took a deep breathe.
"Ok, let's do this," she said as she held the snow globe to her chest.
"Take us to the isle of Mystery," she whispered and threw the snow globe to the floor.

A portal appeared and everyone jumped in.

~~~The Isle of Mystery~~~

Everyone looked around at their surroundings to see that they were in front of the dark forest.
"Here we are, welcome to the dark forest," Jay said casually as he changed into Jack's form.

"Ok, everyone stick close. Jay, you know what to do,"(Y/n) said and he nodded.
"Yea, just make sure they don't screw up," Jay said as he flew away.

(Y/n) turned to the others and nodded as they headed into the forest. The only way to get to Pitch here was none other than going silently into the dark forest.

As they went deeper and deeper, mist started to form around them.
"Everyone stay close, we are gonna be sepa-"(Y/n) stopped when she noticed that everyone was gone.

They were separated.

"Just as I expected. The mist is gonna separate us all,"(Y/n) said, smirking as she continued to walk away.

Meanwhile with Jay,

Jay walked into a dark cave which was under a big giant tree that hides it.
He walked and walked, soon, he reached the stairs which he flew down.

Then, he continued to walk deeper into the dark. Soon, he reached the place.
Standing there before him was Jack Frost, locked and tied up in the cage of black sand.
"Hey, snow boy, haven't seen you for a while, good to see you still alive," Jay said and Jack looked up tiredly.

He glared at Jay.
"You! What did you do to (Y/n)?!Let me go!" he demanded, angry to see the doopelganger of himself.
"Relax. She is fine," Jay said as he changed back to his original form.

Just then, Pitch appeared from behind the cage.
"You! I told you not to come to me yet!" Pitch yelled, angry.
"Whoa, chill, boss. I told them that I was gonna meet Jaime and slipped out. They don't even doubt me! They don't even recognize me that I was a fake Jack Frost.
Especially your lovely daughter," Jay said and Pitch sighed.

"Are you sure that she's not doubting you?" he asked with a firm look.
Jay laughed.
"Don't worry. She isn't. Besides, she is a pretty good kisser for a woman, am I right, snow boy?" Jay said, smirking as he looked at Jack who glared at him even more.

"Damn you!" he yelled and Jay laughed as Pitch chuckled.
"I suppose I can count on you for that? Anyway...what are you here for?" Pitch asked.
"Oh, right.(Y/n) is doubting you for being so silently lately, why don't you give her a visit? She's alone at the pole. North and Sandman went out to somewhere. Bunnymud is in his warren. Tooth Fairy is at her palace," Jay said.

"Hmmm...that's a good idea. I could give her a little surprise visit," Pitch said, smirking.
"Damn you! Don't you dare touch her Pitch!" Jack yelled, struggling to break free.
"Haha, don't worry. I won't harm my little girl, I am just gonna give her a warning," Pitch said, laughing.

He turned to Jay.
"Watch him while I am gone," he said and disappeared into the shadows.
"Fuck! Stop right there!" Jack yelled, struggling.

Jay watched into the dark, making sure Pitch was gone.
"Well, didn't thought he would actually take the bait. I know you are there, guys,"Jay said, smiling.