Chapter 16 : Silly Little Things

"See? Told you he's fine," Bunny said, smirking.
(Y/n) smiled happily as relief filled her expression. Without any thinking, she ran up to Jack and hugged him tightly.
"Jack!"

Jack held her back as (Y/n) nuzzled into his neck.
"Where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you," she said as she let him go but, Jack still held her waist. 
He smiled nervously at her.
"Well...It's just that I saw something suspicious and I went after it. Sorry, I made you worried, sweetheart," Jack said as he kissed her forehead, smiling softly at her as if nothing happened.

"Just don't do it again, Jack. What was it?"(Y/n) asked, pulling herself away from him.
"I don't know. It was too fast. I didn't catch to see what it was," Jack said as he swayed his staff and put it on his shoulder like he always does.

"Was it a nightmare?" Tooth asked.
Jack shook his head.
"I am not sure. It could be a nightmare since it was black. I also freeze one of the
nightmare horses on the way?" Jack said.

"Where was it, Jack?" North asked.
"It was around...Canada, I guess?" Jack said.
Something was off in (Y/n)'s mind.
"Wait. I thought you said you went to Asia?" she said.
"Yea, but, I have to chase that thing since I saw it for a second time when I was back in Burgess," Jack said and she nodded.
"Ok, makes sense, so, you lost that thing around Canada?" she said and shaking off whatever it was making her doubt.

"Yea," Jack said.
"Then, Pitch must be somewhere in Canada," Tooth said and (Y/n) nodded.
"I will go check later," Bunny said.

"Hmm...that makes me wonder, could it be possible if Pitch made another lair in Canada?" Jack said, looking at the globe.
"I am not sure..."North said.

"Well...anyway, you are back. Good work, Jack, come on, go rest. We will start
working tomorrow," North said.
Jack nodded as Bunny patted his shoulders and the others walked away, leaving Jack and (Y/n) alone.

Suddenly, Jack smirked.
"So...I guess you missed me a lot, huh?" he teased and (Y/n) rolled her eyes.
"Yea, right, who would miss a guy that makes his girlfriend worried sick without telling anything?" she said, glaring as she started walking away, pouting.

Jack laughed as he followed her.
He blocked her way as he held her arm, stopping her from going.
"Haha .I am sorry. I am sorry! Please don't be mad at me,(Y/n)..."Jack pleaded.
(Y/n) tried to hide her smile although she was still a bit angry.

"(Y/n)..."Jack said as he tried to hold her but,(Y/n) moved away.
"Oh, please...ice boy, stop being clingy and
shut up," she said, hiding her smile as she walked away.

Jack laughed as he followed.
"(Y/n),wait up!" he called us they walked into their room, laughing and Jack trying to make up to his girlfriend who was still a little mad at him.

North laughed watching the couple went into their room.
"Silly little things at love," he mumbled and walked away.