Chapter 18 : The Little Brother

Everyone was gathered in the globe room at North Pole.
"So...(Y/n), why did you ask me to summon everyone?" North asked.
"(Y/n) did?" Jack asked, surprised.

(Y/n) said nothing as she crossed her arms, her face showed nothing but calmness and seriousness.
"(Y/n)?"Jack asked.

It was silent before (Y/n) spoke up.
"I know where Pitch is"
"What?!Why didn't you tell us earlier ago?! You knew?!"Bunny yelled.
"(Y/n),what's the meaning of this?" North asked.

(Y/n) said nothing but, remained calm.
"I was waiting for Jack to tell me that," she said as she turned to Jack who flinched and everyone was shocked.
"W-what do you mean,(Y/n)?"Jack asked, sweating a bit.

"Or should I say...my dear little brother?"(Y/n) said and everyone's eyes widened.
"Your brother?!"
Jack laughed nervously.
"I have no idea what you are talking about?" he said, gripping on his staff.

"(Y/n),what do you mean by your little brother? This is Jack!" North said.
(Y/n) narrowed her eyes as she made a sword out of the blue sand and pointed it towards Jack's neck.
"Playtime's over. You're not Jack. I heard what you were talking with Pitch last night," she said, glaring at Jack who smiled as he slowly put the sword away from his neck.

"Haha, chill, sis. You're quite strong and I am quite impressed at my sister," he said.
"Show yourself"
And suddenly, his hair turned black and he changed. So, was his eyes.

The Guardians except (Y/n) stood on guard at the sudden change

"What?!"Tooth yelled.
"Jeez, you're too loud, for god sake," the new mysterious boy who looks like Jack said as he leaned on his black staff which's also similar to Jack's.

(Y/n) put the sword away from him as she signaled the Guardians not to make a move.
"So...care to explain your big sister what's going on?" she said.

The boy put his hand in his pocket as he shrugged.
"Well...my name's Jay, Jay Black. I was made by Pitch a few weeks ago," the boy said.
"For what?" Bunny said.
"To trick us, of course. He made Jay and used him to trick me and you guys by making Jay pretend as Jack,"(Y/n) said.

Jay laughed.
"Dad said you are so dump for joining these guys but, you're smart and strong enough to discover my undercover. What are you gonna do? Kill your little brother?" he said, jokingly.

(Y/n) laughed as she kept the sword away.
"Of course not. Even though Pitch is not really my father, you are still my brother, Jay, but, you have to tell me one thing. Where is he?" she said.

"Haha, ok. As much as I like you, why would I tell you?" Jay said.
"Wait, if you are Jay and you're Pitch's son, then...where's Jack?" Bunny asked.
Sandy nodded, wanting to ask the same thing.

"Like I said, why would I tell you?" Jay said.
"Jay,"(Y/n) called, making him look at her.
"Please. Tell us. Where's he?" she asked, sounding very serious yet looking really sad.

Serious enough to make Jay hesitate.
He scratched his head and sighed.
"Fine...it's that place," Jay said, shoving his hands in his now dark blueish-green hoodie.

Everyone looked surprised at his sudden confession.
"The ocean?"(Y/n) asked and Jay nodded.
"Yep. Your pretty boy is locked up there," he said and (Y/n) sighed with half relief and half sadness.

"(Y/n)...where is Jack?" North asked.
"The isle of the Mystery, we have to go there,"(Y/n) replied and everyone's eyes widened.
"But, we don't know what is there waiting for us! And why you so sure about that guy telling the truth,(Y/n)?What if he's lying?!"Bunny yelled.

"Hey! "Jay yelled and everyone looked at him.
"I am the one who's in touble for telling you guys! So, whether you believe it or not. I am done with talking you guys!" he said and
(Y/n) stepped in.

"Look, guys, Jay. Listen. We have to trust each other. We're talking about Jack here so...North, Bunny, Tooth, Sandy...please. I beg you. Trust him. Only Pitch, me and Jay knows how to get into the isle of mystery," she explained and the Guardians looked at each other.

"But, what if he tells Pitch?" Tooth asked, not sure about the idea of trusting Jay yet.
"I won't. Besides, I am not really his son anyway. He just consider me as one of his minions. The only person consider me as a family is (Y/n) who is my sister. And I am sure she considers me as a brother so, I'd rather stick with the person I admire than being a minion for Pitch to use," Jay said with a serious look.

(Y/n) smiled happily and ruffled his hair.
"Of course, I do. I may not be Pitch's daughter but, you are still my little brother," she said and Jay blushed a bit as he looked away.
...
...
...
...
...

(Y/n) turned back to the others.
"So, what do you guys think?" she asked.
"Deal, but, we have to make sure we can get Jack back," Bunny said.
"Yea, also a plan to get there," Jay said as (Y/n) put her arm around his shoulder.

"Don't worry. I already got a perfect plan for it,"(Y/n) said as she started talking everyone about her plan.