Chapter 2 :The Past Life

A little 14 years old (h/c) girl came out of her house, humming as she carried a book she has just read in her hands. She smiled as she passed by the tree in front of her house.
"I know you are up there, Jack," she said loud enough for her best friend, Jackson Overland, who was hiding on the tree to scare her.
She continued to walk, smiling.

Jack pouted as he jumped down from the branch he was on.
"Come on,(Y/n).You are no fun," he said as he started to follow her.
(Y/n) giggled as she turned to face him with a smile.
"You always watch me whenever I leave my house despite the fact that your house is just beside mine," she said and Jack smiled sheepishly.
"Well...what I can do? I want to be with you all the time," Jack said as he ran a hand through his brown hair.(Y/n) giggled as she held the book to her chest.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked as he walked side by side with her.
"I promise Hana that I would come to the orphanage to read a book to them today,"(Y/n) said.
"Oh, you are going to the orphanage?" Jack asked as they were now walking in the town.
"Yes, do you want to come along?"(Y/n) asked.
"Sure," Jack said and (Y/n) smiled.

Just then, three girls blocked their ways, making Jack and (Y/n) stopped walking.
"Well, well, someone is busy today," one of the girls with a brown hair said, crossing her arms.
(Y/n) rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Martha, please. I am just passing by," she said.

The girl called Martha smiled slyly.
"Whatever," she said as she warped her arms around Jack's. Jack flinched and his eyes narrowed.
"Good morning Jack," Martha said in a giggling tone, trying to act cute.
"G-Good morning," Jack said, forcing himself to smile, causing (Y/n) to rolled her eyes, smiling a bit.

"Jack, where are you going? Why is that ugly witch with you?" Martha said and she glared at (Y/n) who shot her the same look.
"Excuse me?"(Y/n) said but, Martha ignored her while the rest of the girls laughed in a mocking style. Jack's eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"So...Jack, why not come with us? I can make us have lots of fun," Martha said. Jack shook Martha off in a harsh way, totally not happy.
He smirked.
"Sorry to you, Martha," he said and turned to (Y/n) who was looking at him curiously, wanting to know what he was about to do.

Jack smiled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand. He bowed down and kissed the back of it.
(Y/n) blushed and Martha narrowed her eyes.
The other two girls gasped and squealed,
wishing that Jack would do the same to them.

"I only like to go with the most beautiful girl in the world," he said and (Y/n) blushed harder.
The other two girls squealed, as they backed away a bit fangirling.
"Jack?"(Y/n) said.

Jack smiled at her and took her hand in his.
"Now, if you excuse us, we have a date to
continue," he said and started walking, pulling (Y/n) with him as he passed the two girls who sighed dreamily.

(Y/n) blushed as she looked at her hand in Jack's. Jack smiled and continued to walk as if nothing happened, ignoring Martha's complaining.
"Hey Jack?" she called and Jack stopped as he turned his head to her, still holding her hand.
"Yea?"

(Y/n) blushed as she looked down at their hands.
"D-Did you mean it?" she asked and Jack smiled. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to him until their bodies were pressed against each other.(Y/n) blushed harder when her eyes met with Jack's.

"I only know one thing. And that's I have only one beautiful girl in my sight and that's you,(Y/n).Only you ever since we met," Jack said, smiling.(Y/n) blushed as she looked into his eyes.

Jack smiled and let her go. He took her hand in his again.
"Now, come on. Let's go to the orphanage and read that book," he said.
(Y/n) smiled and nodded, nervous.
"Of course, let's go," she replied as they started walking towards the orphanage.

Time skips,

"And they all lived happily ever after, the
end,"(Y/n) said as she closed the book.
"Yay!" the kids yelled and clapped happily.
Jack laughed as he clapped too as he leaned and watched from the tree nearby, in the garden.

"(Y/n)!(Y/n)!Read it again. Read it again!" a little 5 years old Hana said as she hugged (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiled and hugged back.
"Well, maybe next time, Hana. I will come back with a better book, next time," she said.
"Awww...then, play with us please?" Hana said.
"Please..."the other kids said.

(Y/n) and Jack laughed as they stood up.
"How about we play hide and seek?" Jack suggested.
"Yay!" the kids cheered.
Jack smirked as he whistled and crossed his arms.

"~Last one to hide, has to be the seeker~"

The kids and Jack laughed as they disappeared to different places, leaving (Y/n) to find them.
"Oh come on!" she said and shook her head, smiling.
"Ready or not, here I come!"

Time skips,

(Y/n) was having a hard time finding Jack and the other four boys from the orphanage.
"Oh, where could they be?" she mumbled.
The rest of the kids kept their mouth shut as they smiled.

She looked everywhere in the building, but, she did not find them.
"Hana, can't you just give me a little hint?" she asked.
"Nope," Hana said as she and the other kids giggled.(Y/n) sighed. Jack had a better hand with kids.
"Where would they be?" she mumbled.

Suddenly, she was picked up in bridal style from behind her and the next thing she knew was that Jack was laughing as he swayed her around.

The kids laughed as they watched (Y/n) laughed and held onto Jack.
"Someone is breaking the rules," Jack said as he stopped swaying her around. (Y/n) rolled her eyes.
"Talk that to yourself," she said.

Jack laughed as he set her down.
"Jack! If you were the Prince, who would be your Princess?" Hana said.
Jack smiled and grabbed (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her to him.
"Why ask? She's right here," Jack said and (Y/n) blushed while the kids gasped and made an "ohh..." sound.

(Y/n) blushed harder and Jack laughed as he kissed her cheek, causing (Y/n) to turn into a deep shade of red. She blushed and smiled.
Nervously, she grabbed her book and ran out of the garden, blushing. Jack laughed and ran after her.

Now, this is going to the future.