Chapter 21 :I Love You

(Y/n) and Jack laughed as they walked into their room at the pole. (Y/n) has just done teaching Jay some tricks to control both blue sand and dark sand.

It's been days since they defeated Pitch again.

Jack pulled (Y/n) to him as he held her close from her waist which (Y/n) smiled and hugged him back.
"Any idea how I missed you so much while I was kidnapped?" Jack said.
"Any idea how I was worried to death while you were gone?"(Y/n) said and they laughed again as they sat down on the bed.
Jack set his staff aside beside the bed.

"I guess we are even then," Jack said and laid his head down on (Y/n)'s lap, making her blush.
"But, I wanna ask you a few things," Jack said and (Y/n) rose a brow.
"What's it?" She asked.

"You and Jay...didn't kiss, right?" Jack said. and she laughed as she played with his hair.
"Of course not," she said.
"How do you know that he was not me?" Jack asked, getting himself more comfortable as he continue to rest his head on her lap.

"Well...one, you always want to kiss me every time you get a chance. Two, I noticed the temperature of Jay's body. And three, I heard Jay and Pitch talking,"(Y/n) explained and Jack nodded, understanding.

Then, he smirked and got up, pinning her down on the bed, earning all the blushes from her.
"That reminds me we haven't make out or kiss lately," he said and (Y/n) blushed harder.

Suddenly, she felt shy as Jack leaned closer to her. She smiled softly, warping her arms around his neck, they shared a passionate kiss as they started to make out like they used to.

They laughed, now lying side to side, cuddling.
"It's me or have you got more beautiful lately?" Jack said, pulling her close to him.
(Y/n) blushed but, smiled.
"You goofball," she muttered and Jack laughed as they cuddled.

"Things sure have changed a lot," Jack said as he held her tight.
"But, some things stay the same,"(Y/n) said as she giggled.
"Like what?" Jack asked, raising a brow.

"Like me, holding on tight to you,"(Y/n) said and Jack smiled happily as he playfully hugged her.
"Oh, I love you so much!"

The laughed happily as Jack pulled the blankets over them.
"Hahahahaa, Jack! Stop, hahahaa!"
"No, never, haha!"