Chapter 15: Missing Jack

(Y/n) sighed happily as she finished training with North and Jack.
She stretched herself, tired a bit.
"Well...that's for today, good job, (Y/n), you too, Jack," North said as he kept his swords back.

Jack warpped an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders.
"Well, I will be off to make some snow around Asia. You okay without me?" Jack asked teasingly and (Y/n) rolled her eyes, smiling.

"I am not that weak, Jack. Besides, I am here with North," she said as she dusted herself off.
Jack smirked.
"Alright. I'll be on my way then. Don't worry, I will be back soon. Don't miss me too much," he said and flew away.

(Y/n) snickered at his words and North laughed.
"Can you believe that guy?" she mumbled.
"Well...I have to check something, wanna come?" North asked.
"Sure, I have nothing to do besides exploring and catching up with you guys,"(Y/n) replied as they started walking away.

"Haha, great! Come along now," North said as they got into the elevator and went up.

6 hours later,

(Y/n) was now waiting for Jack to return.
She walked around the work shop.
"Hey Philp, have you seen Jack?" she asked the yeti who passed.
He shook his head and she thanked him as she walked up to the globe.

She saw North checking something on a small flip board.
"Hey North. Have you seen Jack? He's been gone for hours," she asked.
North looked at her confused.
"Speaking of which, you are right. Jack should be back by now," he said.

"Maybe...he is with Jamie or something?" she said.
"Could be, why don't you go check up on him?" North asked and she nodded as she remembered how she and Jack teleported here.

"Hmmm...maybe I could just focus," she mumbled to herself as she started focusing to Jamie's room, closing her eyes.

She snapped her fingers.
When she opened her eyes, she was in Jamie's room as the blue sand around her disappeared.

She smiled happily, knowing she successfully teleported.
Just then, she heard laughter from the other room, so, she walked towards there and learned that it was Sophie's room.

There were both Jamie and Sophie, hanging out together as they talked about random stuff.
She lightly knocked on the door, drawing the attention as Jamie and Sophie looked at her.
"Hey"
"(Y/n)?"Jamie said, shocked as Sophie gasped.

(Y/n) giggled as she walked into the room.
"Hey, you two," she said as she sat down on Sophie's bed.
"W-What are you doing here? Are you visiting us?" Sophie asked, excited.
"Well...sorta. How are you? No more nightmares, right?"(Y/n) asked, patting Sophie's head.

"Nope," Sophie said, giggling.
"So...I heard everything and how is it going with Pitch?" Jamie asked.
"Surprisingly, Pitch hasn't attacked us yet, Sandy and I've been trying our best to have no nightmares,"(Y/n) replied as she sat straight.

"How about you and Jack? Dating happily?" Jamie teased and (Y/n) blushed.
She rolled her eyes.
"Just what did the ice boy tell you?" she asked.

"Well...everything," Jamie said and Sophie giggled,(Y/n) joining her.

"Anyway...Jamie, have you seen Jack by any chance?" she asked.
"No, but, I did see him yesterday. We only talked. Why?" Jamie said.

(Y/n) started to worry.
"Oh, I see. Thanks. It's noting. It's just that Jack's been gone for hours," she said as she got up.
"I gotta go, I will visit you guys later, then, we will hang out," she said, smiling.

Jamie and Sophie smiled excitedly.
"You promise? "Sophie asked.
"Of course. I promise I will be even more fun than with Jack,"(Y/n) said and Jamie laughed.
"Can't wait for it, see ya," Jamie said as he watched (Y/n) got out from the window.
"See ya!"

(Y/n) flew to the lake and saw that Jack wasn't there.
"Where are you, Jack?" she mumbled.
She started flying around the town.

Suddenly, she bumped into a tooth fairy.
(Y/n) giggled as she let the small fairy rested in her palms.
"Hey girl, sorry, I bumped into you. You, ok?" she asked.

The small tooth fairy smiled and nodded at her.
"I am glad you're ok?Say...is Jack with Tooth? Have you seen him?"(Y/n) asked, watching the small fairy started flying by herself again.

The small tooth fair shook her head.
"Oh, I see. Thanks, see you around,"(Y/n) said and the small tooth fairy flew away, after smiling at her.

She thought about it for a while.
"Maybe he is back with North?" she mumbled as she stopped on a roof.
"Well...I suppose I should head back then. He should be back. I am just over worried, I guess..."she said as she started flying back to North Pole.

Soon, she got back to North Pole.
She walked into the globe room, seeing Sandy, Bunny and North talking.
"Hey guys," she said as the others looked at her.

"(Y/n)?Where is Jack?" North asked and she stopped, confused and starting to worry again.
"I thought he was back by now," she said, frowning.
Just then, Tooth flew up to her.
"Maybe he is with Jamie or something," Tooth said.

"I just checked up on Jamie and Sophie and they said they only met him yesterday,"(Y/n) said and everyone started frowning.

"Wait...could it be that Pitch..."Tooth said and (Y/n) frowned even more as fear showed on her face. Everyone noticed that she started shaking.

"No, I-I can't. I can't!" she said as she turned around to leave.
"You can't what? You are not going to leave me, are you?"

Everyone stopped to see Jack walking into the globe room.
"Jack!"